Go to the drive you are using to transfer your data, then right-click hold down the Ctrl key while you click inside the drive, and select Paste Paste Item.; On your destination computer, right-click hold down the Ctrl key while you click on your backup Thunderbird folder, and select Copy Copy 'Thunderbird'. Open Thunderbird, and close the account setup window if it appears. この記事は、Thunderbird を Mac にインストールする方法を紹介します。他のオペレーティングシステムについては、Thunderbird を Windows にインストールする および Thunderbird を Linux にインストールする の記事をご覧ください。.
- Thunderbird Portable For Mac Os
- Thunderbird Portable Mac Download
- Thunderbird Portable Mac Windows 共有
- Thunderbird For Mac Os
| We offer the exact features you will want for 1928-31 Model A. Precision made panel sets, top kits & upholstery kits are available in huge selections of materials.|
Shop Classic Upholstery
|Ford T-Bird History|
Considered a classic at the time of its introduction, the Ford Thunderbird was debuted at the Detroit Auto Show in 1954. The popularity of the sleek two-seater was welcome news for the Ford Motor Company. Ford took a calculated risk with its decision to develop a car that could compete with the Corvette, released by Chevrolet in 1953, and it soon became clear that Ford’s research was about... (Read More)
MAC’s Antique Auto Parts is your source for 1955-1979 Ford Thunderbird parts.
Our MAC’s Ford Thunderbird parts catalog has all the parts you need for the restoration, maintenance, or finishing touches for your Ford T-Bird. Our fully illustrated 1955-1979 Ford Thunderbird catalog lists 6,601 items including classic Ford Thunderbird engine parts for your 292, 312, 352, 390, 428, 430 V8, brake parts, suspension and steering parts, as well as a variety of hard to find emblems and mouldings for your vintage Ford Thunderbird.
MAC’s has you covered inside with a selection of Thunderbird seat covers, door trim panels, armrests, headliners, sun visors, and carpets, and out with a variety of sheet metal including classic Thunderbird patch panels.
Let MAC’s help you restore your Little Bird, Big Bird, Squarebird, Bullet Bird, Flair Bird, Jet Bird, Convertible, Hardtop, Landau, Sports Roadster, and Town Landau or Town Hardtop. We carry Thunderbird parts for 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, and 1979 Ford Thunderbirds.
Restore your Little Bird, Big Bird, Squarebird, Bullet Bird, Flair Bird, Jet Bird, Convertible, Hardtop, Landau, Sports Roadster, and Town Landau or Town Hardtop with classic, vintage parts from MAC’s Antique Auto Parts. We carry Ford restoration parts for 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, and 1979 Ford Thunderbirds.
Thunderbird Profile Folder On Mac / Windows / Linux
Most software programs that deal with data have their own ways of interacting with that data. They usually have special formats for data files in which contents can be stored and interacted with using the program’s UI.
Your email client in Thunderbird also operates the same way. All your emails, contacts, calendar data, and other items are stored within a parent directory. This is called a profile folder for Thunderbird. Inside which contains more folders accounting for different types of data like news, RSS feed, and more.
If you create more than one profile folder, Thunderbird will have a separate directory for each profile.
Finding the Thunderbird Profile Directory has many purposes or reasons. Such as: many users wish to copy the entire folder to some safe location for backup. Or, you may need to share your basic raw files with some else.
Where is my Thunderbird Profile folder and how to find it?
Since Thunderbird is a cross-platform client (runs in all Mac, Windows, and Linux), the process varies slighlty for each platform.
Let’s take a look at how to find it in Mac.
How to find Thunderbird Profile Directory in Mac
Here’s what to do:
- Open a new finder window in your Mac.
- From the ‘Go’ menu, navigate to ‘go to folder.’ Or alternatively, use the shortcut key – command+Shift+G to open ‘Go to’ option.
- Type or copy this path –~/Library/Thunderbird/Profiles/<Profile name>/. Enter the profile name to open that particular profile. If you don’t know the name of the profile, remove the ‘profile name’ from the above path.Some users may require to enter this path – ~/Library/Application Support/Thunderbird/Profiles/, if it doesn’t open from the one stated above.
- Click ‘Go’ and the Thunderbird Profile Directory will open up.
How to Find Thunderbird Profile Folder Directory Path in Windows
Here’s what to do to locate your Thunderbird Profile Database in Windows:
- Go to the ‘Start Menu’ –> Click Run. Or alternatively, use the shortcut key – Windows+r to open ‘Run’ application.
- Type or copy: %APPDATA%Thunderbird into the ‘Run’ application. The system will automatically open your folder for Thunderbird. If it doesn’t work, try typing: %APPDATA% without the ‘Thunderbird’.
- You can also manually go to the folder. Here’s the actual path for Thunderbird profile directory: C:Documents and Settings<Windows User name>Application DataThunderbirdProfiles.
You can also copy the above path directly into the address bar of Windows explorer and hit enter. You need to make your hidden folders ‘visible’ for the manual approach because the ‘Application Data’ folder is usually made hidden.
To do that, go to the Windows explorer –> Tools –> Folders Option –> View –> Check ‘Show Hidden Files and Folders’
Thunderbird Portable For Mac Os
If you are using Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista: the path is slightly different. Here it is: C:Users<Windows user name>AppDataRoamingThunderbirdProfiles.
Notice the only difference is that in Windows, 10, 8 7 and Vista, there is additional folder called ‘Roaming’.
How to Find Thunderbird Profile Directory Path for Linux
It is very simple to open Thunderbird Profile directory in Linux. Simply open the Linux file browser window and open the folder named ‘Thunderbird’ inside the ‘Home’, and go to the Thunderbird profile you need.
Linux may have this folder hidden as well. Just go to ‘View’ and click ‘Show Hidden files.’
Other Ways to Find Thunderbird Profile Directory Path
Thunderbird Portable Mac Download
Thunderbird Portable Mac Windows 共有
- You can search for profile.ini file inside the drive where Thunderbird is installed (usually C in Windows). It will be inside the parent folder for Thunderbird profiles.
- Using the error console: Thunderbird also offers an advanced console for users that are familiar with it. It requires coding a little bit. Go to ‘Tools’ –> ‘Error Console’ in Thunderbird and copy this code:
Components.classes[“@mozilla.org/file/directory_service;1”].getService( Components.interfaces.nsIProperties).get(“ProfD”, Components.interfaces.nsIFile).path
Go with the ‘Evaluate’ button, and the Thunderbird will automatically open the location of the profile that’s currently running.
- You can also use the search function on any platform to look for a file named abook.mab, which will always be inside the Thunderbird profile folders. It’s handy way to locate the directory if other methods don’t work.
Thunderbird For Mac Os
TIP: Make sure to copy the Thunderbird files from the profile folder to a safe location before doing anything. It’s been seen frequently that users mistakenly delete or damage important files inside the database, breaking Thunderbird. Therefore, as soon as you are inside Thunderbird profile directory, copy all the files carefully and paste it in some other safe location.