- Begin in high plank, with your hands level on the floor, hands shoulder-width apart (or wider if that’s exactly how you typically do push-ups), shoulders stacked over your wrists, legs prolonged, feet with each other, and core involved. This is a beginning setting.
- Engage your abdominal muscles and also press your quads to keep your legs with each other as you leap your feet forward and also to the right, bringing your knees toward your right elbow.
- Jump your feet back to begin, and after that jump your feet onward and to the left, bringing your knees toward your left joint.
- Dive your feet back with each other. This is 1 rep.
- Continue alternating sides.