How To Download Sims 4 on MAC for FREE Download link in first comment The Sims 4 is the fourth part of the popular simulation game of virtual life.
- The Sims 4 The Sims Mobile The Sims Freeplay The Sims 4 Features Overview Expand Your Game EA PLAY Create A Sim Demo News Update Notes Newsletter Signup Media About Packs Expansion Packs Game Packs Stuff Packs Bundle Packs Build Your Own Bundle Give A Gift Base Game FAQ Pack FAQs How to Cheat on PC Console Tips & Tricks How to Play in Another.
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista (Service Pack 1) Processor: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent Memory: (XP) 1 GB; (Vista) 1.5 GB Graphics: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0 DirectX®: Hard Drive: At least 6.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content.
Download The Sims 4 For Mac Free
- Life of the Party Digital Content – Features the Flaming Tiki Bar and sleek, stylized outfits for your Sims.
- Up All Night Digital Content – Features the Laser Light Show, fun decorations, and outrageous party costumes.
- Awesome Animal Hats Digital Content – Features a collection of fun animal hats for your Sims to wear and show off!
- The Sims 4 Digital Soundtrack – A digital soundtrack featuring music from the game.
- Release name: The Sims 4 Mac.zip
- Size: 9.91 GB
- Language: Český, Dansk, Deutsch (DE), English (US), Español (ES), suomi, Français (FR), Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português (BR), Русский язык, Svenska, 中文（繁體）
Following are the main features of The Sims 4 that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Single player multi task game.
- Stunning visuals.
- Can create your own sims.
- Can control their 24 hours activities.
- Elegant and absorbing life simulation game.
- OS: Mac OS® X 10.7.5 (Lion)
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz Processor or better
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 320M, 9600M, 9400M,ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro or better. Video RAM of 256MB or better.
- MEMORY: 4GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: 12 GB of Hard Drive space
- INPUT: Keyboard and Mouse
- Click the “CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD” button below and you should be redirected to the download page.
- Once the download is done, install the game (To do this you must have WineSkin, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the folder & run the setup
- Click on The Sims 4 on desktop & play!
The Sims Download For Mac
- The Sims 4 Up All Night Digital Content - Features the Laser Light Show, fun decorations, and outrageous party costumes.
- The Sims 4 Life of the Party Digital Content - Features the Flaming Tiki Bar and sleek, stylized outfits for your Sims.
- The Sims 4 Awesome Animal Hats Digital Content - Features a collection of fun animal hats for your Sims to wear and show off!
- The Sims 4 Digital Soundtrack - A digital soundtrack featuring music from the game.
- -Never Ending Reward (World Adventures)
- Shine On Reward (Ambitions)
- UV Light Reward (Late Night)
- Beacon Of Ages Reward (Generations)
- Paws Anonymous Reward (Pets)
- Your Name In Lights Reward (Showtime)
- Enchanted Aurora Reward (Supernatural)
- Whatever The Weather Reward (Seasons)
- Alma Mater Reward (University)
- Truly Tropical Reward (Island Paradise)
- Time Travelers Reward (Into the Future)
- The Ultimate Freezer Bunny Award
- Luxury Party Stuff DLC
- Perfect Patio Stuff
- Cool Kitchen Stuff
- The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat Add-on
- The Sims 4 Get to Work Add-onThe Sims 4 Spa Day Add-on
- The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff DLC
- The Sims 4 Get Together Add-on
Release date: 2013
Version: 1.67.2.024002 + Full Game
Interface language: Russian, English
Tablet: The program has been treated (does not require data entry / enter any data)
Platform: Intel onlyTo bookmarks
The Sims 3 is a life simulation video game developed by the Redwood Shores studio of Maxis and published by Electronic Arts. Part of The Sims series, it is the sequel to The Sims 2. It was released on June 2, 2009 for OS X, Microsoft Windows and smartphone versions. Console versions were released for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo DS in October 2010 and a month later for Wii. The Windows Phone version was released on October 15, 2010. A Nintendo 3DS version, released on March 27, 2011, was one of its launch titles.
The Sims 3 was a commercial success, selling 1.4 million copies in its first week. Critics issued mostly positive reviews, with an 86/100 score from aggregator Metacritic. The game has sold over ten million copies worldwide since its 2009 release, making it one of the best-selling PC games of all time. It has eleven expansion packs. A sequel, The Sims 4, was released in September 2014 for PC and in November 2017 for consoles.
In The Sims 3, players control their own Sims' activities and relationships. The gameplay is open-ended and does not have a defined goal. Challenges occur randomly based on each Sim's lifestyle, like relationships, skills, and jobs. Career opportunities like working overtime or completing tasks can yield a pay raise, cash bonus, or relationship boost. Skill opportunities are the requests by your sim's neighbors or community members for Sims to solve problems using their acquired skills for cash or relationship rewards. If the opportunity is connected to a Sim's school, the reward may be increased school performance.
The new reward system Wishes replaces the Wants and Fears system in its predecessor The Sims 2. Fulfilling a Sim's wish contributes to the Sim's Lifetime Happiness score, allowing players to purchase lifetime rewards for the cost of those Lifetime Happiness points.
Screenshots from the game The Sims 3
- Mac OS X10.5.7 Leopard or later
- Intel Core Duo Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 6.1 GB of free hard disk space, as well as at least 1 GB of additional space to save created materials
- ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT series graphics card with 128 MB RAM, or Intel GMA X3100 series integrated graphics card