2 days ago The 461 version of Scratch for Mac is provided as a free download on our software library. Macscratch1.4.dmg is the most common filename for this application's installer. The bundle identifier for this app is edu.mit.scratch. The most popular version among the application users is 1.4. With Scratch, you can program your own interactive stories, games, and animations. Scratch helps young people learn to think creatively, reason systematically, and work collaboratively — essential skills for life in the 21st century. Scratch is a project of the Lifelong Kindergarten Group at the MIT Media Lab.
- Scratch Live 2.5 comes with FREE samples from Loopmasters. Get 24 of the best Beats, Hits, Loops and Sweeps, free to you when you download the Loopmasters sample content installer. Download the sample content from within the Scratch Live 2.5 download and the samples will install straight to your Serato library as a crate.
- Aug 10, 2020 If the installer asks to unlock your disk, enter the password you use to log in to your Mac. If the installer doesn't see your disk, or it says that it can't install on your computer or volume, you might need to erase your disk first. If the installer is for a different version of macOS than you expected, learn about macOS Recovery exceptions.
Scratch Live 2.5 (Legacy)
Note: Serato Scratch Live has been replaced with Serato DJ.
Serato Scratch Live 2.5 comes loaded with a bunch of key features including: Support for Serato Remote, free Loopmasters sample content, plug-and-play support for Pioneer CDJ-2000nexus and MIDI Output Lighting.
What's in Scratch Live 2.5?
Support for Serato Remote
Serato Scratch Live users have support to download and use Serato Remote - Serato’s first official App for iPad®.
Designed to compliment an existing Scratch Live setup, Serato Remote will connect seamlessly to your Serato laptop software and work with all supported Scratch Live hardware.
Serato Remote lets you see and perform all of your favorite Scratch Live functions without needing to touch your laptop. Control Cue Points, Loops and Samples. Load tracks and manipulate FX in ways that weren’t previously possible. See Serato’s famous Virtual Decks and Track Overviews so you can focus on the crowd and free yourself from your laptop.
Scratch 2.0 For Mac
Have control at your finger tips and enhance your Scratch Live performance. Serato Remote can be connected wirelessly freeing you to move around the stage or connected over USB for ultra low latency.
Designed with real world performance in mind, using big easy to hit buttons focusing on the most important performance features.
Serato Remote is available now and can be downloaded direct from the App Store℠ for USD 19.99.
To watch Rui from Serato use Serato Remote, and for more information visit serato.com/remote.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Pioneer CDJ-2000nexus plug-and-play support
With Scratch Live 2.5 you can throw away your control CDs and connect your Pioneer CDJ-2000nexus directly to your laptop.
Tightly mapped software controls give you low latency control over performance features in Scratch Live.
Control your Scratch Live library with your CDJ-2000nexus. See full color album artwork, waveform, cue/loop points and other important track information on the CDJ-2000nexus color display.
Scratch 3.0 Download Mac
MIDI Output Lighting
Now supported with Scratch Live 2.5 MIDI Output Lighting enables the LEDs on your MIDI controller to light up when used with Scratch Live.
We've teamed up with our hardware partners to provide you with some presets for some of the coolest controllers out there.
You can also read this blog post for more information on how to use the presets.
Free Loopmasters Sample Content
Scratch Live 2.5 comes with FREE samples from Loopmasters. Get 24 of the best Beats, Hits, Loops and Sweeps, free to you when you download the Loopmasters sample content installer. Download the sample content from within the Scratch Live 2.5 download and the samples will install straight to your Serato library as a crate.
For more information on how to get the sample content have a read of this Loopmasters blog post.
Scratch Live 2.5 Bug Fixes
Alongside these key features Scratch Live 2.5 also includes bug fixes to continue the unparalleled level of stability and performance that Serato software is known for.
Some examples of the bug fixes are:
- Mixtape .als recordings now work with Ableton Live 9.
- Fixed a bug where the beatgrid lock wasn't being saved and loaded to/from the file; it was only being saved to the database.
- The Sixty-Eight record source is now correctly loaded from preferences.
- Fixed a bug where the CDJ-350 was sending both MIDI and HID messages which meant it could possibly fire two different Scratch Live events at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where the DJFX deck assignments wouldn't save to preferences if going from being 'on' initially, to 'off'.
For a full list of bug fixes see the Scratch Live 2.5 Release Notes
Read the full Scratch Live 2.5 release notes.