To mirror your Mac to another computer, you must be using a Mac running at least OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion). Apple lists the following models as AirPlay compatible:
Reflector For Mac Os X 10.8
Reflector 3.0.2 macOS is an impressive application that empowers you to mirror your phone, tablet or computer to the big screen without wires or complicated setups. Reflector 3 for Mac Review Reflector 3.0.2 for Mac OS X is a wireless screen-mirroring application that turns Mac into AirPlay, Google Cast or Miracast receivers. Download reflector 2.dmg mac os x 10.6 for free. System Tools downloads - Reflector by Squirrels LLC and many more programs are available for instant and free download.
- If your computer does not meet these requirements, you can use AirParrot 2 to mirror your Mac to Reflector 3 or an Apple TV. Follow the steps below to mirror your Mac to Reflector: 1. Be sure your Mac is on the same network as the computer that has Reflector 3 installed.
- Reflector 3 for Mac and Windows is an advanced screen-mirroring and streaming receiver with many useful features. The screen mirroring sender. Add AirPlay and Google Cast sending to a computer. All-in-one screen mirroring and digital signage for.
- iMac (Mid 2011 or newer)
- Mac mini (Mid 2011 or newer)
- MacBook Air (Mid 2011 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Early 2011 or newer)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013 or newer)
Reflector App On Mac
Follow the steps below to mirror your Mac to Reflector:
1. Be sure your Mac is on the same network as the computer that has Reflector 3 installed.
Reflector Mac Os X
2. Launch Reflector 3 on the computer you wish to mirror to.
3. On the Mac you would like to mirror, locate the AirPlay mirroring icon. It is located near your clock at the top right of the screen.
Reflector 2 Download Mac
X Reflector Directory
4. Click on the AirPlay menu, and you should see a list of available devices.
5. Tap on the destination computer's name.
Reflector For Mac Os X 10.10
6. Your Mac should now be mirroring successfully to your computer.