Plus your entire music library on all your devices. Apple included an Internet Radio option in iTunes for nearly two decades. A directory of streaming options, broadcast and otherwise, it persisted until macOS 10.15 Catalina. Experience and discover electronic music in a better way: DI.FM is a 100% human-curated electronic music platform, designed to satisfy all of your listening cravings. With the abundance of the world’s music just a few taps away, finding the right tunes to. FROM NOW ON, THIS IS RADIO. TuneIn brings together live news, sports, music, podcasts and radio from around the world. With live and on-demand audio from the voices you trust, on any device, you're never without something amazing to listen to. ALL YOUR AUDIO IN ONE APP. News: Stay informed wi. Manage your content on the iTunes Store and Apple Books. Learn more about iTunes Connect.
Here's what you need
- Make sure that your PC or Microsoft Surface is updated to the latest version of Windows 10.*
- Have your Apple ID and password ready. If you don't have an Apple ID, you can create one.
*On Windows 7 or Windows 8, you can download iTunes for Windows on Apple's website.
Explore iTunes for Windows
Itunes For Mac 10.15
To navigate iTunes, use the buttons in the navigation bar at the top of the iTunes window. To switch to a media type, like Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, or Audiobooks, click the pop-up menu in the upper-left corner.
Listen to music
Subscribe to Apple Music to access millions of songs, buy music from the iTunes Store, listen to Radio, or listen to music imported into iTunes.
Listen to Apple Podcasts
Discover and subscribe to podcasts that entertain, inform, and inspire. Browse free episodes and shows about a variety of topics.
Watch movies and TV shows
Browse categories to find movies and TV shows that you can buy, or find movies you can rent.
Listen to audiobooks
Browse categories to find audiobooks that you can buy.
Store availability and features might vary by country or region. See what you can buy in your country or region.
Itunes Radio Free
Manually manage and sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
You can use iTunes for Windows to back up and update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, and to sync content from your computer to your device.
You can also use iCloud for Windows to access your photos, contacts, calendars, files, and more across all of your devices.
Change settings and manage your account
- Choose Account > View My Account to view information about your purchase history, manage your subscriptions, change your payment information, and more.
- Choose Account > Sign Out to sign out of iTunes with your Apple ID and remove access to your content from iTunes.
- Choose Edit > Preferences to change things like your language, set restrictions, and more.
If you change your language in iTunes, you might have to quit iTunes and reopen it.
- If you need help downloading iTunes from the Microsoft Store or managing iTunes on Windows 10, contact Microsoft.
- If you need help using iTunes or any of its features, contact Apple Support.
- Find more information about iTunes for Windows in the iTunes user guide.
- Learn how to use Restrictions to block or limit access to excplicit content in the iTunes Store.
- If you download iTunes from the Microsoft Store, iTunes will automatically update when a new version is available. Learn more about updating iTunes.
- On a Chromebook, you can download the Apple Music app from the Google Play Store.
- On a Mac with the latest version of macOS, use the Apple Music app, Apple TV app, Apple Podcasts, Apple Books, or Finder instead of iTunes.