Password Remover Pdf Mac
Mar 10,2020 • Filed to: PDF Security
Password security basics. You can limit access to a PDF by setting passwords and by restricting. In the Preview app on your Mac, open the PDF you want to password-protect. Choose File Export, then select Encrypt. Type a password, then retype it to verify the password. See alsoManage versions of a Preview document in Preview on Mac Lock PDFs and images in Preview on Mac. Jul 15, 2020 How to Password Protect PDFs on Mac Using Preview App. Open the PDF file in the Preview app on your Mac. Now, click on File menu and choose Export. Next, check the box for Encrypt. Next up, enter the password. You need to retype it to verify.
Files such as PDFs are prevalent in our day-to-day lives as we attempt to transfer content across the digital sphere. The importance of protecting a PDF file with a password not only ensures sensitive documents are not accessed by the wrong parties but it also prevents unwanted edits from others. Other reasons to password protect your PDFs include protecting your copyright content and intellectual property. In this article, I will teach you how to use password protect PDF with PDFelement Pro.
Part 1. The Best Tool to Password PDF
PDFelement Pro - The Best PDF Protection Tool
By protecting your PDF document with password, you can prevent unauthorized tampering and leakage of information when circulating it among different people. We recommend PDFelement Pro to do the job. Not only can it help with general editing of PDFs, you can also convert PDFs to Word with a simple click. From combining PDFs to filling out forms and annotating PDFs, you can password protect your PDFs and edit images within the PDFs. It is a complete package to help you deal with any PDF challenge.
Why Choose This PDF editor:
- Edit PDF texts, graphics, images, links, watermarks with ease
- Convert PDF to images, Word, Excel, PPT, EPUB and more formats.
- Easy to protect PDF files through password.
- Easily mark up and annotate PDF files with multiple markup tools.
- Add watermark, signature and password to PDF.
How to Add Password to PDF on Mac
Here is a step by step guide for adding pdf password with PDFelement Pro.
Step 1. Load the PDF You Want to Protect
Download PDFelement Pro and install it on your system. Once you open the program, you will be given a choice to import PDF. Under Create, select 'From File'. This enables you to open a PDF document. Or you can also clcik 'Open File' to load your document. Once the document is open, all the available features will be displayed.
Step 2. Access the Security Option
Under the 'Protect' tab, you can find the 'Protect' tab, and click on the 'Password' button to select the “Encrypt with Password” option.
Step 3. Set Password for Your PDF
In the 'Security Settings' window, you can either protect your PDF from opening or you can allow or block other permissions such as printing or copying.
Then enter your password. Once you select 'OK', the program will create a password protected PDF.
Part 2. Tips for Making PDF Password Safer
Passwords defend you from cyber criminals from accessing your content. It is imperative to pick very powerful passwords for different accounts and it is suggested that they are updated regularly to remove any uncertainty. Here are some top tips:
- When you are creating a password, ensure it is long and strong, with at least eight characters and a mix of upper and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols. The harder the password, the harder it is for criminals to decrypt.
- Never share your password with others, not even your best buddies.
- Make your password unique to your life and not something that is easily guessed. Use very long phrases that are special to you and will be memorable.
- Use and have different passwords for each of your online accounts. This removes the uncertainty in case one account is breached.
- Write down your password and conspicuously hide it somewhere away from your computer or where other can find it. You can even store it within a document that looks like it means nothing to you.
- Change your password regularly. It is suggested that you change your passwords several times a year or at least twice.
- Other ways include creating multi-factor authentication such as finger scans, facial recognition or using phone verification.
- If the PDF file is protected by Owner Password
- When there are editing, copying or printing restrictions on PDF, the PDF Password Remover for Mac can crack and remove the owner password and enable you to edit, copy and print the PDF file
- *What's Owner Password: used for control the printing, copying, modifying permissions of PDF document
- If the PDF file is protected by User/Open Password
- When there are document opening restrictions, Mac users need to enter the password with legal right to unlock the PDF file manually, and then the PDF Password Remover for Mac will create a new copy of the original file without open password, making it easier to share the PDF file
- *What's User/Open Password: used to protect the PDF files from opening itself
- Batch Decryption
- Remove PDF password and restrictions for multiple encrypted PDF files (maximum 200 files) at one time. This can highly improve the working efficiency when there are large amount of files need to be dealt with
- Efficient and Easy to Use
- Decrypt a 500-page encrypted PDF file within 1 minute
- Remove PDF protection with just 3 simple steps: Launch > Import > Decrypt
- Support 40 and 128-bit RC4 encryption and 128 and 256-bit AES encryption
- Support drag-and-drop operation, so you can quickly add or remove PDF files for decryption
Add Password To Pdf Mac
- Edit/ Review/ Print/ Copy/ Share password protected PDF document
Password For Pdf Mac Software
Recover Pdf Password For Mac
|OS||Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15|
|RAM||512MB or above recommended|
|Free Hard Disk||100MB free hard disk space for installation|
|Graphic Card||Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher|