This page provides links to both general release drivers that support OpenGL 4.6, and developer beta drivers that support upcoming OpenGL features. Release Driver Downloads. OpenGL 4.6 support is available for Windows and Linux in our general release drivers available here: Windows. Download for Windows 8 and 7 (64-bit) Download for Windows 10. IIRC - the game requires OpenGL 4.3 and Mac OS is still OpenGL 4.1. The Mac player base is not large enough for the game for the developers to maintain a separate Metal fork for the game. OpenGL Extensions Viewer is a free and streamlined macOS application designed to make it easy to view detailed information about your OpenGL enabled graphics card, and about its various extensions and APIs, such as GLX, GLU and WGL. Simple to use utility for viewing detailed information about your Mac's. Mac service and repair. Learn about AppleCare+ and the Apple limited warranty coverage, start a service request for your Mac, and find out how to prepare your Mac for service. Learn more about repairs.
Back up your Mac
And your memories. A few simple steps can save you from losing your favorite photos and files.Learn how to back up your Mac
Mac service and repair
Learn about AppleCare+ and the Apple limited warranty coverage, start a service request for your Mac, and find out how to prepare your Mac for service.Learn more about repairs
Get AppleCare+ for Mac
With AppleCare+, you’re covered. Get accidental damage coverage and 24/7 priority access to Apple experts.
Have a question? Ask everyone.
The members of our Apple Support Community can help answer your question. Or, if someone’s already asked, you can search for the best answerAsk now
Tell us how we can help
Answer a few questions and we'll help you find a solution.Get support
Apple Service Programs
This page provides links to both general release drivers that support OpenGL 4.6, and developer beta drivers that support upcoming OpenGL features.
Release Driver Downloads
OpenGL 4.6 support is available for Windows and Linux in our general release drivers available here:
Developer Beta Driver Downloads
Windows driver version 426.02 and Linux driver version 418.52.18 provide new features for OpenGL developers to test their upcoming OpenGL applications.
OpenGL Beta Release Notes
NVIDIA provides full OpenGL 4.6 support and functionality on NVIDIA GeForce and Quadro graphics card with one of the following Turing, Volta, Pascal, Maxwell (first or second generation) or Kepler based GPUs:
- TITAN: NVIDIA TITAN RTX
- GeForce RTX: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060
- GeForce GTX: GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650, GeForce MX250, GeForce MX230
- Quadro: Quadro RTX 8000, Quadro RTX 6000, Quadro RTX 5000, Quadro RTX 4000, Quadro RTX 3000, Quadro T2000, Quadro T1000
- TITAN: NVIDIA TITAN V
- Quadro: Quadro GV100
- TITAN: NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal)
- GeForce: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030, GeForce MX150,
- Quadro: Quadro GP100, Quadro P6000, Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4200, Quadro P4000, Quadro P3200, Quadro P3000, Quadro P2200, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P620, Quadro P600, Quadro P520, Quadro P500, Quadro P400
- TITAN: GeForce GTX TITAN X
- GeForce: GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 980M, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 970M, GeForce GTX 965M, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950,
- Quadro: Quadro M6000 24GB, Quadro M6000, Quadro M5500, Quadro M5000, Quadro M5000M, Quadro M4000, Quadro M4000M, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M2200, Quadro M2000
- GeForce: GeForce GTX 960M, GeForce GTX 950M, GeForce 945M, GeForce 940MX, GeForce 930MX, GeForce 920MX, GeForce 940M, GeForce 930M, GeForce GTX 860M, GeForce GTX 850M, GeForce 845M, GeForce 840M, GeForce 830M, GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce MX130
- Quadro: Quadro M2000M, Quadro M1000M, Quadro M600M, Quadro M500M, Quadro M1200, Quadro M620, Quadro M520, Quadro K2200M, Quadro K620M
- TITAN: GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z
- GeForce: GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710, GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630, GeForce MX110
- Quadro: Quadro K6000, Quadro K5200, Quadro K5000, Quadro K4000, Quadro K4200, Quadro K2200, Quadro K2000, Quadro K2000D, Quadro K1200, Quadro K620, Quadro K600, Quadro K420, Quadro 410
Turing GPU Architecture
Volta GPU Architecture
Pascal GPU Architecture
Maxwell 2 GPU Architecture
Maxwell 1 GPU Architecture
Kepler GPU Architecture
The OpenGL 4.6 specifications can be downloaded from http://www.opengl.org/registry/.
For any bugs or issues, please file a bug through the developer website: https://devtalk.nvidia.com/
Opengl For Mac
Turing Extensions for OpenGL
GPUs with the new Turing architecture have many new OpenGL extensions giving developers access to new features.
Opengl Driver Download
Opengl For Mac Os
July 29th, 2019 - Windows 426.02, Linux 418.52.18
Update Opengl Driver Windows 10