Switcher Studio is not built to run on a Mac or PC and can only be installed on iOS devices. You can see the list of compatible iOS devices here: Compatible Devices Although Macs and PCs can't run Switcher Studio, they can be used as sources for screensharing into a video.
- Important: You currently need an iPhone or iPad with Face ID support to use VTube Studio. To put the model on the iPhone, you do need a PC/Mac though. Kukkii 13 days ago (1 edit) Is record via webcam gonna be available in the future? Denchi 7 days ago. I'm not planning to add that for now.
- ASUS ROG Strix GL702VS. Featuring high-end components and a thin, sleek exterior, this ASUS.
Download Riff Studio PC for free at BrowserCam. brAzzi Labs published the Riff Studio App for Android operating system mobile devices, but it is possible to download and install Riff Studio for PC or Computer with operating systems such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac.
Let's find out the prerequisites to install Riff Studio on Windows PC or MAC computer without much delay.
Select an Android emulator: There are many free and paid Android emulators available for PC and MAC, few of the popular ones are Bluestacks, Andy OS, Nox, MeMu and there are more you can find from Google.
Compatibility: Before downloading them take a look at the minimum system requirements to install the emulator on your PC.
For example, BlueStacks requires OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only), Mac OS Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) and Mojave(10.14), 2-4GB of RAM, 4GB of disk space for storing Android apps/games, updated graphics drivers.
Finally, download and install the emulator which will work well with your PC's hardware/software.
How to Download and Install Riff Studio for PC or MAC:
- Open the emulator software from the start menu or desktop shortcut in your PC.
- Associate or set up your Google account with the emulator.
- You can either install the App from Google PlayStore inside the emulator or download Riff Studio APK file from the below link from our site and open the APK file with the emulator or drag the file into the emulator window to install Riff Studio App for pc.
Mac Or Pc For Home Studio
You can follow above instructions to install Riff Studio for pc with any of the Android emulators out there.
Important: You currently need an iPhone or iPad with Face ID support to use VTube Studio. An Android version is also available, but the tracking quality is limited (for example no eye-tracking or winking).
Use your iPhone to become a Live2D Virtual YouTuber and create videos/livestreams directly on your iPhone or from your PC or Mac using software like OBS.
- More information here: https://denchisoft.github.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/VTubeStudio
- Discord: https://discord.gg/j6JUarA
|Updated||22 days ago|
|Tags||2D, animation, face-tracking, live2d, virtual-youtuber, vtuber, vtube-studio|
Usage instructions: https://denchisoft.github.io/
Also available on
Studio One Free Download Mac
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi, first of all thank you for this wonderful creation of yours! I am very excited to try and use it but I have a question. In the official documentation, it says if my device is showing a blue square, I should try and downgrade my ARCore. But whenever I try that, I get told the app needs the latest version of ARCore. Is there any solution to this aside from waiting? Thank you!
Is this google dependent? I really want to try this on my Huawei phone, but I can't install it.
Is Linux support planned for a future release?
(I don't even mean soon but is it on the table?)
Well, it kinda sucks that you HAVE to have a phone for this...
But the program is nice. I just wish I could use a webcam.
I'm looking into it, but webcam support isn't planned for the moment.
Question! will I still able to use vtube studio with an iphone but without a mac for streaming?
You can use the app with just your iPhone or in combination with a PC/Mac.
To put the model on the iPhone, you do need a PC/Mac though.
Mac Or Pc For Students
Does that mean i can import model to my iphone from pc?
Exactly. See chapter 'Loading your own Models' in the documentation:
Is record via webcam gonna be available in the future?
Only the ones that have FaceID and the iPhone SE 2020.
iPhone SE 2020 does not have FaceID, right? Does it still work as well as for models WITH FaceID? :3
Mac Or Pc For Recording Studio
Oooo it looks cool i think ill download it i just need a tutorial^^