Have you checked if Flash Player is enabled in your browser? For Firefox on any OS, see Enable Flash Player for Firefox. For Safari on Mac OS, see Enable Flash Player for Safari. For Google Chrome, see Enable Flash Player for Chrome. For Opera, see Enable Flash Player for Opera. By clicking the Download now button, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Adobe Software Licensing Agreement.
|Flash Player's end of life is December 31st, 2020. Please see the Flash Player EOL Information page for more details.|
Having trouble installing Adobe Flash Player? Identify your issue and try the corresponding solution.
1. Have you checked if Flash Player is already installed on your computer?
2. Are you being asked to close the browser?
On Safari, the installer closes the browser to proceed with the installation.
Follow these instructions.
3. Have you checked if Flash Player is enabled in your browser?
For Firefox on any OS, see Enable Flash Player for Firefox.
For Safari on Mac OS, see Enable Flash Player for Safari.
For Google Chrome, see Enable Flash Player for Chrome.
For Opera, see Enable Flash Player for Opera.
4. Did the installer start installing?
You don’t know where the Flash Player installer has been downloaded.
Adobe Flash Player For Mac
By default, the files are downloaded and saved to the Downloads folder unless the 'save to' location is changed manually.
- After downloading Flash Player, close all browsers.
- Locate the Flash Player install file. Unless you have specified otherwise, the file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Double-click the installer file to begin the Flash Player installation.
Choose Window > Downloads or press Option+Command+L. Control-click the downloaded file and choose Show in Finder.
5. Are you unable to resolve the issue?
The rich-media content does not work, and you do not know what the issue is.
Uninstall Flash Player and perform a clean install of Flash Player.
6. Do you have password-related issues?
Adobe Flash Player Update Mac
If you are unable to authenticate successfully, check your user name and password. Use your system credentials, not your Adobe ID.
Still having problems?
Mac For Adobe Flash Player Download Windows 10
If you are still having trouble installing Adobe Flash Player, try downloading the installer directly from the following sites:
Adobe Flash Player Chrome
- Flash Player for Safari and Firefox - NPAPI
- Flash Player for Opera and Chromium-based browsers - PPAPI