Navigate to “Graphics Drivers” for recent releases. Try the system vendor first in consideration of vendor support. System vendors may disable Intel® Graphics Driver install. Intel® Driver Update Utility; The graphics driver package is built in with Windows. 10 OS install. However, the built-in default deployment may not contain latest. What's new in this version - New features:. New games added for Intel® Optimized Profile. Combined Desktop for Intel® Iris® Plus Graphics. Primary display notification. Refined display scaling choices. High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) indicator. 4K monitor compatible indicator - Improvements:. Improved game setting optimization processes. S3/S4 sleep. Installing this update on the Mac mini late 2014 will provide compatibility with installing the Windows 10 Creator's Update (from a Windows 10 Anniversary Update installation). It does not seem to rely on an Intel Iris Graphics 5000 or 5100 driver update, but will apparently work with the original BootCamp video driver provided by Apple. Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers. This download installs the Intel® Graphics Driver for 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, & 11th generation, Apollo Lake, Gemini Lake, Amber Lake, Whiskey Lake, Comet Lake, and Lakefield. Driver: Windows 10, 64-bit. 188.8.131.5283 Latest: 9/29/2020: Intel® Graphics - BETA Windows® 10 DCH Drivers. Intel® Graphics Drivers for macOS. x. The graphics drivers are built into the Mac operating system; updating to the latest OS release will install the latest drivers. Related Products. This article applies to 85 products.
The Intel® Driver & Support Assistant enables you to scan computing devices for the latest drivers available from Intel. This tool has the main interface hosted on Intel’s support website and provides a more integrated support experience to users. It has an enhanced detection engine to ensure that customers are given complete and accurate information and a scan frequency option to change from a “run-once” tool to a persistent experience that can provide customers with driver updates more quickly.
Products supported: Graphics drivers, wireless networking, Intel® SSDs, Intel® NUCs, and Intel® Compute Sticks
Issues with upgrading Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to a newer version? Please try our Uninstaller.
Required to install and use utility
- A broadband Internet connection is required to use this utility.
- Operating system requirements for installation: This application installs on Windows 7*, Windows 8*, Windows 8.1*, and Windows® 10.
- We recommend performing a Windows* update to bring your operating system up to date with the latest .NET.
- This application does not support Internet Explorer* browser. We recommend using Chrome*, Firefox*, or Edge* (version 44.17763/18.17763 or newer) browsers.
Instructions for launching
Intel Graphics Driver Easy
- Uninstall any previous versions (optional).
- Download and save locally on your device.
- Double-click Intel® Driver & Support Assistant Installer.exe file.
- Read and agree to the license terms and conditions
- Select Install.
- Click Launch button; the tray icon will start and automatically opens default browser
What's new in version 184.108.40.206?
- Ability to hide/ignore updates for different amounts of time
- Added support for Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Polish and Turkish languages
- General bug fixes and improvements
What's in previous version 220.127.116.11?
Intel Graphics Driver For Microsoft Windows
- Improved support for Intel® SSD software
- UI improvements
- General bug fixes and improvements
Languages supported: Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Polish and Turkish.
Intel Graphics 3000 Driver Mac