About iBooks Author
The members of our Apple Support Community can help answer your question. Or, if someone’s already asked, you can search for the best answer. Tell us how we can help. Answer a few questions and we'll help you find a solution. More support for Apple Books. Open any PDF; when it opens in Preview, right-click the titlebar and click 'iBooks (iCloud)'. When the iBooks finder window opens drag the iBooks folder icon in the titlebar to your sidebar. Now you have quick access to your ibooks. You can now drag and drop books on that folder and they will be there when you open iBooks app. Log Out & Log In back to the Apple/iCloud Account; 1.7 7. Offload Books App and Revert Again to fix Apple Books not working on iPhone 11; 1.8 8. Check for the latest Software Update (iOS) How to fix iBooks or Apple Books not working on Apple iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max. Now, if in case, the Books app isn’t working properly on your iPhone 11. ICloud Features. Access any of the books you purchase from Apple Books on all of your devices. Family Sharing makes it easy for you and up to five family members to share your books and audiobooks purchases. Organize your books and PDFs into personal collections that will.
/Library/Mobile Documents/iCloudcomappleiBooks/Documents/ Although you can't see it when you browse iCloud Drive in the Finder, the are two easy ways to get to it: Open any PDF; when it opens in Preview, right-click the titlebar and click 'iBooks (iCloud)'.
Icloud Download Mac
iBooks Author will no longer be updated, and it is no longer available to new users. If you’ve previously downloaded the app, you can still access it from your App Store purchase history. You can continue to use iBooks Author on macOS 10.15 and earlier, and books previously published to Apple Books from iBooks Author will remain available. You can also open and edit iBooks Author files (.iba) in Pages.
About book creation in Pages
You can create books from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, and iCloud.com.
Create and share books
You can create, collaborate on, and publish books.
- Import an iBooks Author book into Pages on your Mac for further editing.
- Create a book by selecting a template, adding pages, and viewing and sending an EPUB.
- Collaborate with others on a shared book.
- Publish to Apple Books to offer your books for download or purchase.
You can use many features in Pages to help you design your book.
- Use drop caps to make a paragraph stand out with a large, decorative first letter.
- Fill text with gradients or images for added style.
- Apply a color, gradient, or image to the background of any page.
- Add linked text boxes to allow your text to flow from one text box to another automatically.
- Create and use master pages to keep your design consistent across your book.
- Use facing pages to create two-page spreads.
- Add vertical text for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
Add media to books
You can add video, image galleries, drawings, audio, and more to your book.
- Add images and include video in your book.
- Play YouTube and Vimeo videos right in your books.*
- Insert an image gallery to view and move through a collection of photos on the same page.
- Add drawings to your book with Apple Pencil or your finger and animate them.
- Include captions and titles for images, videos, shapes, and other objects.
- Record and play audio directly on a page.
- Add accessibility descriptions to media to help people using assistive technology.
- Choose from over 700 editable shapes to add to your book.
- Use LaTeX or MathML notation to add an equation.
- Place images, shapes, and equations inline in text boxes, so they move with the text.
* This feature might not be available in all countries or regions.
You can give your book structure and form.
Find My Macbook Icloud
- Navigate your book with an automatically generated table of contents.
- Duplicate, move, or copy and paste pages or sections of your book.
- Add links to webpages or other pages in your book.
- Create and save your template to use again as a model for new books.
Backup Mac To Icloud Drive
If you have any feedback or feature requests for Pages, please share them with us.