3-D Hardware Accelerator with full OpenGL® support, Pentium® 233 Mhz MMX®processor with 8 MB Video Card or Pentium II 266 Mhz processor with 4 MB Video Card, or AMD® 350 Mhz K6®-2 processor with 4 MB Video Card, 64 MB RAM, a 100% Windows® XP/Vista compatible computer system (including compatible 32-bit drivers for video card, sound card and input devices), 25 MB of uncompressed hard.
- Guake is a dropdown terminal made for the GNOME desktop environment. Guake’s style of window is based on an FPS game, and one of its goals is to be easy to reach. Features Request. Please vote for feature on FeatHub. Open Issues on GitHub only for bug reports.
- Guake is a top-down terminal for Gnome, and is highly inspirated by the famous terminal used in Quake. You can instantaneously show and hide your terminal with a single key stroke, execute a command, and then go back to your previous task without breaking your workflow.
- I'm running guake in Gnome, inside an Ubuntu virtual machine inside a Mac. Everything works great, except for one minor annoyance: from time to time hitting the F12 key doesn't reveal guake. Whenever this happens, hitting F12 a second ti.
Guake is a dropdown terminal made for the GNOME desktop environment. Guake’s style of window isbased on an FPS game, and one of its goals is to be easy to reach.
Please vote for feature on FeatHub.Open Issues on GitHub only for bug reports.
Most requested features list for Guake:
There is also a Bountysource opened here for those willing to pay a certain among of money for areally needed feature.See our Bountysource page here.
Download Quake For Mac
Note when compiling from source
Do NOT use the Tarball packages automatically generated by GitHub on the Release pages. Theywon’t work because one of the main components of Guake build system, PBR, requires the full Githistory to be available when building from source. Note this does not impact source distributionpackages you can download from Pypi.
Build from sources instructions are described onthis page of the Online Documentation.Please read this carefully before opening an issue!
- Source Code available on GitHub.
- Official Homepage: http://guake-project.org
- Online Documentation is hosted on ReadTheDocs.
- If you are not a developer, you can still contribute to Guake byimproving its translations in your language.Guake users are welcome to support Weblate in providing thisservice for free for OpenSource Projects.
Important note: Do NOT use the domain guake.org, it has been registered by someone outsidethe team. We cannot be held responsible for the content on that web site.
Release historyRelease notifications RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size guake-3.7.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (1.2 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size guake-3.7.0.tar.gz (1.2 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes|
Hashes for guake-3.7.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for guake-3.7.0.tar.gz
Free Quake For Mac