Connect your wireless controller to play supported games from Apple Arcade or the App Store, navigate your Apple TV, and more.
8BitDo - N30 Pro 2 Wireless Controller for PC, Mac, Android, and Nintendo Switch - Black And Gray. Rating 4.7 out of 5 stars with 73 reviews (73 reviews) Top comment.
Wanna know what are the good games for Mac OS that would be ideally played with a controller. Maybe some 2D-3D platformers or action games or whatever. Maybe something similar to a God of War or something. I tried “Life begins with you”, but I hate the lags of moving the character. Hi, I have bought the Logitech gamepad that can switch between DirectInput and XInput to use with my Mac Mini(F310). I tried to connect it with the switch set to DirectInput, I tried to press the connection button and I tried to connect it directly to the Mac(instead to a USB hub). Free Advanced Gravis Computer Technology Mac/OS Classic Version 1.1 Full Specs Download.com has chosen not to provide a direct-download link for this product and offers this page for informational.
See which wireless controllers are supported
- Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth (Model 1708)
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
- Xbox Adaptive Controller
- PlayStation DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
- Other MFi (Made for iOS) Bluetooth controllers might be supported
Game Controller For Mac
Pair a controller with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac
Gamepad Controller Mac Os X
Use the instructions that came with your wireless controller to put it into pairing mode. Then learn how to pair a controller with your iOS or iPadOS device, Apple TV, or Mac.
Controllers For Mac Os
Pairing mode steps, button controls, and button customization vary across game controllers. Check with your game controller manufacturer for details.
If your controller doesn't connect or work as expected
Gamepad Pro Mac Os X
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.
- If you need to update the firmware on your controller, check with your game controller manufacturer.
- Check that you’re in range of your device and there isn’t interference in the area.
- If you still can't pair or connect, get help pairing your Bluetooth accessory to your iOS device.