2020-09-11 18:03:50 • Filed to: Compare of Mac Software • Proven solutions
- Adobe Acrobat For Macbook Pro
- Acrobat Pro Dc For Mac
- Adobe Acrobat Pro Dc Download For Mac
- Adobe Professional For Mac
- Adobe Acrobat Professional For Mac
Adobe Acrobat For Macbook Pro
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Mac 2020.006.20042 for Mac. Fast downloads of the latest free software! I need to download Acrobat X Pro but on the Adobe Website, I only see the new version, Acrobat DC Pro. The problem is that I really need the old version (Acrobat X Pro) for a school work. Can someone tell me how to find it? Excuse my bad English, I usually speak French. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2020 Crack for MacOS Torrent Free Download Latest Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2020 Mac increases productivity throughout the company’s workforce.The world’s leading PDF solution designed for the world that is connected to the cloud for several devices today.
There is no doubt that Adobe Acrobat Pro for Mac is the industry standard when it comes to PDF editing. However, the cost of this software tend to be a disadvantage especially for small businesses and individuals. Adobe Acrobat does, however, have some negatives as well, and you may want to consider an alternative to Adobe Acrobat for Mac. If so, you're in luck. The article below outlines the top 5 free alternatives to Adobe Acrobat.
Top 5 Adobe Acrobat for Mac Alternatives
This is the first on our list of Adobe Acrobat for Mac alternatives. PDFelement is an easy and robust PDF editor for Mac. One highlight of PDFelement is that it is affordable, especially when compared to Adobe Acrobat. This makes it one of the best PDF editors that offers value at a much lower cost.
PDFelement can edit and annotate PDFs quickly and easily. It can create and convert PDF files from one format to another, and can fill and sign forms easily. PDFelement can not only edit text but also edit images, pages and links. It is very compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Affordable: One major challenge with Adobe Acrobat Mac is that it is expensive. However, PDFelement is much more affordable. You can get all the features of Acrobat with PDFelement at a much lower cost.
- Free Trial: Not all PDF editors offer a free trial version of their software but PDFelement does. You can try PDFelement for free and see how it works before buying the full version. After testing out the free trial version, you can upgrade to the paid version if it seems like a good fit for your needs.
- Top Notch Security: PDFelement is designed with top-notch security for your documents. Protect your documents from being viewed by unauthorized third parties. You can also use password protection to protect documents from unauthorized viewing and access.
Supported Systems: Mac, iOS, Windows, Android
Download this Adobe Acrobat for Mac alternative now.
2. PDF Expert
This is another good alternative to Adobe Acrobat for Mac. Aside from PDF editing and annotation, PDF Expert for Mac lets you merge and split PDF files, annotate your documents, share content with others, create and fill PDF forms, and convert PDFs to and from other formats. In addition to the above, you can also encrypt, redact and sign PDFs using this software. PDF Expert supports all Mac systems.
- There is an opportunity to use the trial version initially
- Not as expensive as Adobe Acrobat Pro for Mac
- The trial version has limited features
- When compared to other editors, its user interface is not quite as good
This is another Adobe PDF Reader for Mac alternative that can edit PDF files easily. It can view PDF, sign PDF, add PDF text and annotate PDF. Preview for Mac is easy-to use with its friendly interface.
- It is designed to be very easy to use
- It can transfer PDF documents on any Apple device such as iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- Even the advanced version of the software lacks a lot of features
- Only a 7-day free trial is provided
4. FineReader Pro for Mac
FineReader Pro for Mac might not be as popular as other PDF editors on the market but it is also one of the best alternatives for Adobe Acrobat Pro for Mac. The software can be used for a lot of things like OCR PDF documents and editing images in PDF.
- It can recognizes PDF text in more than 180 languages
- It can convert PDF to many formats such as Apple Pages, Apple Numbers, Microsoft Office
- This app has limited functionality when it comes to PDF editing
- It is not as easy to use as other PDF editors
This software can handle PDF editing in Mac systems while at the same time not being too complex. It has a lot of interesting features that make it a worthy alternative to Adobe Acrobat for Mac. PDFClerk Pro contains a lot of layout options when compared to other PDF editors. You can get PDFClerk Pro for as low as $48.
- It lets markup PDF, edit PDF, OCR PDF, redact PDF, etc
- It is easy to use.
- It does not have an interesting interface
- It lacks some of the main features found in other top editors
What is Adobe Acrobat Pro for Mac Crack and Torrent
Adobe Acrobat Pro Mac crack is a version that is cracked from the free or trial version of Adobe Acrobat. Due to expensive and unaffordable price of the full premium version of Adobe, the Adobe Acrobat Pro Mac Crack is needed in the market. A lot of users can widely use its features With the help of Adobe Acrobat Pro Mac crack. On the other hand, Adobe Acrobat Pro Mac torrent is just another version of the software that can or has been cracked.
Advantages of Using Adobe Acrobat Pro for Mac Crack:
- This version is affordable unlike the original one
- You can get the features of the premium one with the cracked version
Disadvantages of Using Adobe Acrobat Pro for Mac Crack:
- It may stop working at any time especially when it gets outdated
- Some of the programs may not function properly
- The cracked version may interfere with other programs
- It may not even be activated
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Store and access Dropbox files when you’re working in Acrobat or on your desktop. Sync your documents and pick up your work right where you left off, across devices. Turn any document — paper or digital — into a PDF form. Then fill, sign, and send it.
Interact with PDFs
- View and interact with all types of PDF content
- New: Work on touch-enabled devices
- New: Store and share files online with instant access to recently viewed files
- New: Access and store files in your Box, Dropbox, and Microsoft OneDrive accounts
- New: Send, track, and confirm document delivery electronically
- Convert documents and images to PDF files
- Create PDFs from any application that prints
- Create, protect, and send PDFs in popular Microsoft Office apps for Windows
- Combine multiple documents in one PDF
- Convert web pages to interactive PDFs, complete with links
- Prevent others from copying or editing information in PDFs
- Create a password-protected PDF
- Turn scanned documents into searchable PDFs with selectable text
- New: Recognize text in scans, and then preview and correct suspect errors with a side-by-side view
- New: Automatically fix photos of documents to remove backgrounds and adjust perspective
- New: Turn Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Illustrator (AI), or InDesign (INDD) files into PDFs from your desktop or mobile device
- Create and export PDFs on your mobile device
- New: Take advantage of Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac support
- Prepare PDFs consistently with guided actions
- Convert and validate PDFs for compliance with ISO standards like PDF/A and PDF/X
- Create technical PDFs in Microsoft Project, Visio, or Autodesk AutoCAD
- Create and validate PDFs to meet accessibility standards for people with disabilities
- New: Edit PDF text and images with full-page paragraph reflow
- New: Turn PDFs into editable Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint files with improved formatting accuracy
- Convert PDFs to JPEG, TIFF, or PNG image formats
- Insert, delete, and organize pages in a PDF
- Add bookmarks, headers, numbering, and watermarks
- New: Turn scanned paper documents into instantly editable PDFs
- Automatically optimize PDFs to reduce file size
- Add audio, video, and interactive objects to PDFs
- Redact to permanently remove sensitive information in PDFs
- Preflight and prepare files for high-end print production
- Add Bates numbering to legal documents
- New: Edit text and organize pages in PDFs on your iPad
- New: Reorder, delete, or rotate PDF pages on your iOS or Android tablet
Sign and collect
- New: Fill, sign, and send forms faster using data from your autofill collection on your computer or mobile device
- Measure the distance, area, and perimeter of objects in PDFs
- New: Capture your signature with your mobile device to use across Adobe Document Cloud
- Add comments to PDFs with a highlighter, sticky notes, and more
- New: Give and get fast, clear feedback with all-New: commenting tools
- Turn paper or Word docs into fillable PDF forms
- New: Host SharePoint-based shared reviews on Office 365 sites
- Work with certificate signatures
- Collect comments from others in one PDF file
- Choose comments and export to Word
- Mark PDFs with stamps, such as “approved” or “draft”
- New: Collect e-signatures from others and track responses in real time
- Compare two versions of a document to see what’s changed
- 4232082: Acrobat mappes roles to tags in the tree view by default, but not if tag name has some specific characters.
- 4195769: Read Out Loud not reading slow enough. User cannot set lesser than 150 words per minute in Reading Preferences.
- 4212726: Unable to save added or removed columns in a DC created Email portfolio.
- 4223361: Unable to open PDF after applying password protection for some files.
- 4225014: Delay in loading pdf files in Internet explorer.
- 4225249: Compare PDFs causes a crash when comparing related PDFs, one saved from Preflight.
- 4228132: The Summary Page displays in between the compare result while navigating through the Next /Previous Change arrow, if two scanned files are compared.
- 4231258: Diff rect is not shown at proper place when files used are cropped before compare.
- 4232403: Acrobat Crashes on using ‘Prepare Form’ tool during processing of some shortcut with more than one form-PDF document open.
- 4227286: Acrobat Reader crashes on placing CMYK jpeg to an image field.
- 4224823: Mouse action up/down not working properly on Form field properties.
- 4232061: “Verify conformance” option is returning incorrect status for PDF/X-5n compliant files.
Acrobat Pro Dc For Mac
- 4236105: Not able to run OCR properly on images having “inverted text” or colored background.
Adobe Acrobat Pro Dc Download For Mac
AutoCad PDF Maker
- 4232296: Unable to open dwg file in Acrobat through drag and drop or File->open and Acrobat crashes.
- 4232075: Using Mail merge from Word 2016, it saves the file to .doc format first.
- 4081754: Acrobat does not capture the DATE field from the original message during conversion when MSG file attached to email opened.
- 4237190: Acrobat crash while opening the PDF created in Live cycle designer.
- 4229000: Incorrect file location is shown for file opened from mapped network drive.
- 4229460: Cursor Co-ordinates windows scrolls down along with the PDF content scroll in continuous Scroll mode.
- 4232040: Added support for opening password protected files via OLE.
Adobe Professional For Mac
- 4205759: Limit on the number of page ranges that can be extracted at one time.
Adobe Acrobat Professional For Mac
Software similar to Adobe Acrobat Pro 3
- 16 votesdoPDF is a free PDF converter for both personal and commercial use.
- 42 votesCreate PDF documents on the fly — for Free.
- 12 votesCreate vector based, high resolution PDF Documents.
- Free to Try