You can customize how certain EPSON Scan settings behave by clicking the Configuration button and changing settings in the window that appears. See EPSON Scan Help for details. To undo any image quality adjustments you make to the preview image, click the Reset button (if available), turn off the setting, or preview your image again. Stay organized and on schedule with this Epson WorkForce document scanner. Compatible with DropBox, Google Drive and other cloud storage apps, this scanner lets you send documents directly to shared files. This Epson WorkForce document scanner scans up to 35 pages per minute and can handle everything from plastic ID cards to legal-sized documents.
Epson Connect Printer Setup for Mac
Epson Photo Scanners For Mac
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac.
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
Epson Scanner For Mac
Epson Scan For Mac Download
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn't automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- Do one of the following:
- If you're creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you're registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.