- Download Microsoft For Mac Student
- Download Microsoft For Mac Word Free
- Download Microsoft For Mac For Free
- Latest Version Of Microsoft For Mac
- Download Microsoft For Mac Youtube
Download Box Drive for Mac Download Box Drive for Windows (64 bit) Download Box Drive for Windows (32 bit) Box Tools. Create and edit any file type, including Office, CAD, and Photoshop, directly from your web browser. Use the default application installed on your computer, knowing your files are automatically saved to Box. Get Skype, free messaging and video chat app. Conference calls for up to 25 people. Download Skype for Windows, Mac or Linux today. . One-time purchase for 1 PC or Mac. Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost. Licensed for home and commercial use All languages included. Compatible with Windows 10 or macOS.
What you need to install Windows 10 on Mac
- MacBook introduced in 2015 or later
- MacBook Air introduced in 2012 or later
- MacBook Pro introduced in 2012 or later
- Mac mini introduced in 2012 or later
- iMac introduced in 2012 or later1
- iMac Pro (all models)
- Mac Pro introduced in 2013 or later
The latest macOS updates, which can include updates to Boot Camp Assistant. You will use Boot Camp Assistant to install Windows 10.
64GB or more free storage space on your Mac startup disk:
- Your Mac can have as little as 64GB of free storage space, but at least 128GB of free storage space provides the best experience. Automatic Windows updates require that much space or more.
- If you have an iMac Pro or Mac Pro with 128GB of memory (RAM) or more, your startup disk needs at least as much free storage space as your Mac has memory.2
An external USB flash drive with a storage capacity of 16GB or more, unless you're using a Mac that doesn't need a flash drive to install Windows.
A 64-bit version of Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro on a disk image (ISO) or other installation media. If installing Windows on your Mac for the first time, this must be a full version of Windows, not an upgrade.
- If your copy of Windows came on a USB flash drive, or you have a Windows product key and no installation disc, download a Windows 10 disk image from Microsoft.
- If your copy of Windows came on a DVD, you might need to create a disk image of that DVD.
How to install Windows 10 on Mac
To install Windows, use Boot Camp Assistant, which is included with your Mac.
1. Use Boot Camp Assistant to create a Windows partition
Open Boot Camp Assistant, which is in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder. Then follow the onscreen instructions.
- If you're asked to insert a USB drive, plug your USB flash drive into your Mac. Boot Camp Assistant will use it to create a bootable USB drive for Windows installation.
- When Boot Camp Assistant asks you to set the size of the Windows partition, remember the minimum storage-space requirements in the previous section. Set a partition size that meets your needs, because you can't change its size later.
2. Format the Windows (BOOTCAMP) partition
When Boot Camp Assistant finishes, your Mac restarts to the Windows installer. If the installer asks where to install Windows, select the BOOTCAMP partition and click Format. In most cases, the installer selects and formats the BOOTCAMP partition automatically.
3. Install Windows
Unplug any external devices that aren't necessary during installation. Then click Next and follow the onscreen instructions to begin installing Windows.
4. Use the Boot Camp installer in Windows
After Windows installation completes, your Mac starts up in Windows and opens a ”Welcome to the Boot Camp installer” window. Follow the onscreen instructions to install Boot Camp and Windows support software (drivers). You will be asked to restart when done.
- If the Boot Camp installer never opens, open the Boot Camp installer manually and use it to complete Boot Camp installation.
- If you have an external display connected to a Thunderbolt 3 port on your Mac, the display will be blank (black, gray, or blue) for up to 2 minutes during installation.
How to switch between Windows and macOS
Restart, then press and hold the Option (or Alt) ⌥ key during startup to switch between Windows and macOS.
If you have one of these Mac models using OS X El Capitan 10.11 or later, you don't need a USB flash drive to install Windows:
- MacBook introduced in 2015 or later
- MacBook Air introduced in 2017 or later3
- MacBook Pro introduced in 2015 or later3
Download Microsoft For Mac Student
- iMac introduced in 2015 or later
- iMac Pro (all models)
- Mac Pro introduced in late 2013
To remove Windows from your Mac, use Boot Camp Assistant, not any other utility.
For more information about using Windows on your Mac, open Boot Camp Assistant and click the Open Boot Camp Help button.
1. If you're using an iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014) or iMac (27-inch, Late 2013) or iMac (27-inch, Late 2012) with a 3TB hard drive and macOS Mojave or later, learn about an alert you might see during installation.
2. For example, if your Mac has 128GB of memory, its startup disk must have at least 128GB of storage space available for Windows. To see how much memory your Mac has, choose Apple menu > About This Mac. To see how much storage space is available, click the Storage tab in the same window.
3. These Mac models were offered with 128GB hard drives as an option. Apple recommends 256GB or larger hard drives so that you can create a Boot Camp partition of at least 128GB.
Microsoft Word, one of the most popular programs to create, view, edit, share, and manage Word documents, is available for your Mac device. With a simple and clean interface, the program lets you manage everything easily and quickly. Whether you’re a student, journalist, blogger, columnist, writer, or project manager, you'll find Microsoft Word will be an excellent choice.
Create and collaborate in real-time!
Designed for Mac, it’s all you need to manage Word documents.
Download Microsoft For Mac Word Free
Microsoft Word is one of the most popular word processing applications worldwide. It is the go-to app for document creation and management. While you’ll find several word processing apps on the App Store, Microsoft Word is the better choice for all its robust and advanced features.
Using the program, you can conveniently spell check, insert pictures, merge data from MS Excel spreadsheets, display charts, and choose from several embedded objects. One of the most important characteristics of Microsoft Word is the WYSIWYG interface. It instantly matches the text on screen with the final output on the page.
For those who are concerned that the design may look unfamiliar from the original Windows version, you can count that the transition from one platform to the next will be smooth and intuitive.
Simple and clean interface
Among the most popular word processing programs for Mac, Microsoft Word has the cleanest interface. In fact, it’s supported by the MacBook Pro’s Touch Bar, making it easier to work on lengthy documents. Since Word also supports the revamped macOS Mojave Dark Mode, it allows you to eliminate distractions while working on important documents throughout the day.
Rich feature list and formats
Word for Mac comes with a wide range of pre-designed templates so you can start working instantly on projects, blogs, assignments, scripts, letters, notes, and CVs. With several layout options and rich formatting to express your thoughts and ideas, it’s the best program for document editing. Unlike its competitors LibreOffice and Pages, Microsoft Word retains the pristine layout and aesthetics on all devices.
Reduced errors with intuitive tools
Microsoft Word is packaged with several intuitive tools to help you with editing and proofreading. While using Word, you won't need tools like Grammarly, since the program gives grammar, spelling, and stylistic writing suggestions as you type. With numerous tools available, you can switch among pen, paper, and digital inking conveniently.
Real-time collaboration for project management
With its real-time collaboration features, Microsoft Word takes the lead. Office 365 gives you the ability to work on the Cloud and ensure seamless integration among several apps. With just a single click, you'll be able to share your documents with anyone, anywhere.
By the same token, anyone who opens the document will be able to add comments or edit in real time.
Easy sharing options
While most word processing programs provide you with easy sharing options, Microsoft Word goes a step ahead. With just a few clicks, you can give each person a different kind of access and permission.
In general, a main problem with sharing options in other programs is the distortion of formatting in email messages. However, when you copy the content from your Microsoft Word document to an email message, there’s no distortion. You can even attach and share documents over email without worrying about the recipient receiving error messages or misrepresented formatting.
Where can you run this program?
Microsoft Word for Mac is available both as part of the Microsoft Office 365 package and as a standalone app. Both options will require you to purchase an Office 365 subscription. Microsoft Word for Mac is compatible with Mac OS 10.12 and above.
Is there a better alternative?
While Microsoft Word is a good choice for Mac, you might want to consider a few alternatives. The Mac OS already has a good word processor called Pages. It offers some great collaboration features and lets you export files to Word format. However, exchanging documents with people who work on Word can be tedious. Moreover, the app doesn’t have advanced features, such as master documents and mail merges.
If you’re considering an alternative for Microsoft Word, Google Docs will be your best bet. In fact, Google Drive offers Docs, Sheets, and Slides, which together become the perfect alternative for the entire Office suite. The only drawback is that Mac doesn’t support a desktop app for these programs. When you can’t find a good option, it’s best to settle with Office.com. It gives you free Microsoft Office for Mac. Office.com is Microsoft’s basic and free browser-based service.
Download Microsoft For Mac For Free
While Microsoft Word is synonymous with Microsoft Windows, most people don’t know that it was first released on the Mac. Though both companies have shared a constant rocky relationship, Microsoft Word has always been a mainstay on Mac devices. With ample features, clean interface, and rich formatting, Word is still a viable option for creating, editing, and managing documents on Mac.
Latest Version Of Microsoft For Mac
Should you download it?
Yes, without a doubt! Microsoft Word is an excellent word processing app backed by one of the most trusted companies in the world. Over the years, updates have introduced several new features, including integration with Office 365.
Download Microsoft For Mac Youtube