Windows 64 Bit
The installer automatically detects the Operating System your device is running and chooses the right version of BlueStacks.
An Intel-based Mac with a minimum of 4 GB of RAM running a recent, 64-bit version of Mac OS X, such as 10.11 (El Capitan) or later. A minimum of 3 GB of free disk space for virtual machine images. Note that during the setup process, you will need to be able to store multiple copies of each of the virtual machine images. Download for free at www.macthehat.com I Ride the Range I got the Monday morning blues. An original song by Steve (Mac the Hat) Mac backed by the Lazy Hat Band. Download BlueStacks for Windows and Mac. Enjoy over 1 Million Top Android Games with the best app player for PC. The installer automatically detects the Operating System your device is running and chooses the right version of BlueStacks.
Download The Hat For Machine
Choose from the Other BlueStacks Versions
- Windows 32 Bit
- Windows 64 Bit
Note: To run this version, your PC needs to be VT compatible and VT enabled
If I have a 32-bit Windows PC and want to run 32-bit Android apps, which version of BlueStacks do I need?
You need the 32-bit Android version of BlueStacks
If I have a 64-bit Windows PC and want to run 64-bit Android apps, which version of BlueStacks do I need?
You need the 64-bit Android Version of BlueStacks. Also, your PC should be VT enabled. Here is a step-by-step guide to enable VT on your PC - How can I enable VT on my PC
I’m running an earlier version of BlueStacks. Should I update?
Yes, absolutely. We recommend that you download the latest version of BlueStacks based on your system requirements. All the updated versions are faster, more powerful and come with a lot of new features to improve your gaming experience.
Should I download BlueStacks from a third-party site?
No. We strongly recommend that you download BlueStacks only from the official BlueStacks website. Downloading BlueStacks from third-party sites may infect your PC with malware and compromise its security.
Browse this list of articles to further improve your gaming experience with BlueStacks.
- Introducing the best, most advanced keyboard controls editor ever.
- How can I change the graphics mode on BlueStacks ?
- How to speed up BlueStacks ?
- How can I allocate more memory to BlueStacks ?
- How can I use macro recorder ?
- Questions? Send an email to [email protected]
Read the latest from the BlueStacks Editor's Blog
Download Free Top Hat for PC with our tutorial at BrowserCam. Top Hat Corporation. launched Top Hat application for Android and also iOS but the truth is you could also install Top Hat on PC or MAC. Why don't we know the requirements in order to download Top Hat PC on Windows or MAC laptop without much difficulty.
How to Install Top Hat for PC or MAC:
Big Mac Hat
- Download BlueStacks emulator for PC making use of download button available in this web page.
- Start installing BlueStacks Android emulator by just opening up the installer when the download process has finished.
- Carry on with all the simple installation steps by clicking on 'Next' for a couple times.
- When you notice 'Install' on the screen, simply click on it to start the final install process and click 'Finish' right after it is finally done.
- Finally, either within the windows start menu or desktop shortcut start BlueStacks app.
- As this is your very first time working with BlueStacks App Player you will have to connect your Google account with the emulator.
- Eventually, you'll be brought to google play store page which lets you do a search for Top Hat application utilizing search bar and then install Top Hat for PC or Computer.