Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great Sunday. My Saturday wasn’t good and my Sunday isn’t any better, but that’s life sometimes right? I think I will be alright lol, anyway read on…
Tip: The 64-bit version is installed by default unless Office detects you already have a 32-bit version of Office (or a stand-alone Office app such as Project or Visio) installed.In this case, the 32-bit version of Office will be installed instead. To change from a 32-bit version to a 64-bit version or vice versa, you need to uninstall Office first (including any stand-alone Office apps you.
Today we are focusing on the best Microsoft Office replacements on Mac. Why? Well not everyone likes MS Office and it’s apps including Power Point, Excel or even Microsoft Word so for those people, and those who simply can’t afford Microsoft Office, we have decided to list some good alternatives for those of you running on OS X. I personally recommend you check out at least 3 choices before you make a decision, all of these apps are great or rather good enough.
- Robust word processor for documents, books, diagrams, and indexes. Fully compatible.
- Download for Mac Click the button below to download and install Work for Desktop for macOS (DMG file). Note: The Work for Desktop macOS app auto-update mechanism works only.
- Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that comes with classic apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for PC or Mac, and does not include any of the services that come with an Office 365 subscription.
Can I run Microsoft Office in OS X?
Yes, you can actually run Microsoft Office on a Mac! Not too long ago, Microsoft never bothered to translate their popular software for Apple’s Mac users mainly because Apple is still their #1 competition. But now since Apple pretty much dominates the phone market, MS had no choice but to start porting their software to work on Apple. MS office is already available for iOS and it is now available Mac OS X. But forget about all that, lets look at the Office 365 alternatives for Mac.
#1. Download Google Docs For OS X
Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides are productivity apps that let you create different kinds of online documents, work on them in real time with other people, and store them in your Google Drive online, all for free. You can access the documents, spreadsheets, and presentations you create from any computer, anywhere in the world. (There’s even some work you can do without an Internet connection!) This guide will give you a quick overview of the many things that you can do with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
What Is Google Docs?
Google Docs is an online word processor that lets you create and format text documents and collaborate with other people in real time. Here’s what you can do with Google Docs:
- Upload a Word document and convert it to a Google document
- Add flair and formatting to your documents by adjusting margins, spacing, fonts, and colors — all that fun stuff
- Invite other people to collaborate on a document with you, giving them edit, comment or view access
- Collaborate online in real time and chat with other collaborators — right from inside the document
- View your document’s revision history and roll back to any previous version
- Download a Google document to your desktop as a Word, OpenOffice, RTF, PDF, HTML or zip file
- Translate a document to a different language
- Email your documents to other people as attachments
This is my personal favorite Microsoft Office alternative because it literally has everything MS Office has and also it works perfectly fine online. What more can you ask for?
Google Docs Screenshot
#2. Download LibreOffice For OS X
Install LibreOffice For Mac
LibreOffice is a powerful office suite; its clean interface and powerful tools let you unleash your creativity and grow your productivity. LibreOffice embeds several applications that make it the most powerful Free & Open Source Office suite on the market: Writer, the word processor, Calc, the spreadsheet application, Impress, the presentation engine, Draw, our drawing and flow charting application, Base, our database and database front-end, and Math for editing mathematics.
LibreOffice is compatible with many document formats such as Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher. But LibreOffice goes further by enabling you to use a modern open standard, the OpenDocument Format (ODF).
• Enterprise hardened through relentless independent testing
• Stable six-monthly release cycle of feature updates
• Backported key features from LibreOffice Vanilla
• Improved OOXML file support (.docx, .docm)
• Enterprise-wide: one Office suite common to your entire environment
• One app serving as a complete suite, does the work of six apps
• Includes advanced word processor, spreadsheet, and presentation software
• Reads and writes Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files (including OOXML)
#3. Download Apache OpenOffice For OS X
Apache OpenOffice is free to download, use, and distribute. Download it now, and get:
- Writer a word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book.
- Calc a powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyze, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.
- Impress the fastest, most powerful way to create effective multimedia presentations.
- Draw lets you produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
- Base lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports, all from within Apache OpenOffice.
- Math lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.
Why Apache OpenOffice?
Apache OpenOffice is synonymous with quality:
- The roots of Apache OpenOffice go back twenty years, creating a mature and powerful product
- Many millions of users
- Independent reviewers around the world have recommended the product
- With a fully open development process, Apache OpenOffice has nothing to hide – the product stands or falls on its reputation.
- The software looks and feels familiar and is instantly usable by anyone who has used a competitive product
- It’s easy to change to Apache OpenOffice – the software reads all major competitors’ files
- Few language barriers – if it’s not yet available in your language, the chances are it will be soon
- Apache OpenOffice is supported by a global community of friendly volunteers, happy to provide assistance to newcomers and advanced users alike
Apache OpenOffice Screenshot
#4. Download Keynote For OS X
Install Keynote App on Mac
Easily create gorgeous presentations with the all-new Keynote, featuring powerful yet easy-to-use tools and dazzling effects.
The Theme Chooser lets you skim through an impressive collection of 30 new and updated Apple-designed themes. Once you’ve chosen the perfect canvas for your presentation, simply replace the placeholder text and graphics with your own words and images. Easy-to-use tools let you add tables, charts, shapes, photos, and videos to slides—and bring it all to life with cinematic animations and transitions that look as though they were created by your own special effects team. Animate your data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts.
Use iCloud to keep your presentations up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a presentation using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly with Keynote for iCloud beta from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
With Keynote, you have all the tools you need to make an amazing presentation quickly and easily.
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides
• Engage your audience with new interactive charts and chart animations
• See live on-canvas previews as you animate your slides
• Use gorgeous preset styles to make your text, tables, shapes, and images look beautiful
Keynote App Screenshot
#5. Download ThinkFree Office For OS X
Install ThinkFree Office for Mac
ThinkFree Office is the most accurate MS Office-compatible productivity suite on the market today. Use ThinkFree Office to create word processing documents, spreadsheets, and graphic presentations, or open and edit Word, Excel, and Powerpoint documents in ThinkFree Office. You will be amazed by our faithful recreation of the Office user interface — new users are immediately productive.
- ThinkFree Write: is a powerful word processing application that has all the features you expect with the same look-and-feel you already know. Create rich, professional-quality documents and web pages. Write’s seamless compatibility lets you to share documents and collaborate with MS Word users.
- ThinkFree Calc: lets you create spreadsheets just as you do with MS Excel™, or open and edit existing Excel files. Calc has every feature Office users expect and allows you to tackle the most complex analytical tasks
- With ThinkFree Show: you produce the same high-impact presentations as Powerpoint. Use existing .ppt files, templates, and animations, or create compatible presentations from scratch.
Download Office For Mac
ThinkFree Office Screenshot
Remember to like our facebook and our twitter @macheatdotcom.
Other macOS alternative software: Best Photoshop Alternatives on Mac, Best BitTorrent Apps on Mac & Best Mobile Device Management Apps
Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac free. download full version is a must-have productivity and business suite with its complete set of applications. It’s used by most company and education institution throughout the world. Even though there are many alternatives, this software used by more than 1 billion PC computers in the world. Recently, Microsoft unveiled Office for iOS, which runs on iPhones and iPads and also Microsoft office to the mac device such as MacBook Pro and iMac. Anyone with one of these devices can open, edit and save any MS Office documents (Word), spreadsheets (Excel), and PowerPoint presentations within windows and mac freely. Amazing right?
It has all of the features and tools, exactly the same as the windows version. Yet there are changes with the design and features interface, although it doesn’t really of much difference. Do you want to try this software before buying it officially? Download microsoft office 2016 for mac free down below for MacOS Mojave.
Microsoft Office for Mac 2016 Features
- Additional Ribbon Buttons
- Enhanced Collaboration between application
- New Outlook Mentions
- New and Improved Connection Options for Excel
- You can now publish your file directly to docs.com
- There’s even another publishing online features to Power BI
- All new ms word researcher toolbar
- There’s a new “suggest a feature” button on the file > feedback
- All new text highlighter
- Powerpoint now can zoom with a new toolbar
- Skype new integration
- Support MacOSS Mojave
Office 2016 Mac System Requirements :
- Mac computer with an Intel processor
- Mac OS X version 10.10
- Recommended 1 GB of RAM
- 5,62 GB of free hard disk space
- Hard disk formatting such as HFS + (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
- A monitor with 1280×800 resolution or higher
- Recommended Safari 7
How to Install Microsoft Office 2016 For Mac v16.17 Full Crack
- Download microsoft office 2016 mac full crack
- Unzip the file to any folder
- Mac users must Disable SIP and Allow Apps From Anywhere
- Run the DMG file to start the installation
- Download Crack Fix, run Microsoft_Office_2016_VL_Serializer.pkg
- Apply the crack and start any program
Also Download :Microsoft Office 2019 Mac
Download Office 365 App For Mac
Download Microsoft Office 2016 Mac Full Crack (Mojave)
Download Office Application For Macbook Pro
Installer Only MegaNZ Google Drive
Crack Fix VL 16.17 ZippyShare FileUpload
Filesize : 1.7 GB Password : www.yasir252.com