Powerful Mac Data Recovery Software. Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac brings best-in-class features for fast & secure recovery of data from a wide-range of Mac devices & storage drives. You can scan and preview your deleted or lost files for free. The tool also recovers data from crashed Mac and works impeccably on macOS Catalina. You can recover all kinds of files from all kinds of systems. The software is also capable of recovering lost or deleted emails. Even if you have trashed the emails and have intentional deleted some files, the software can still recover the data. The Mac volume recovery by this software has been hailed by experts and consumers alike. Recoverit Data Recovery for Mac can help you recover 1000+ types and formats of files within a few steps. Advanced Video Recovery and Video Repair functions can make your video files better protected. Disk Drill: The best data recovery software for Mac OS X. Recover deleted or lost data from any storage device, iOS and Android.
Frequently Asked Questions
Data Restore Software For Mac
- Can I recover data if the drive shows as unmounted?
- The drive cannot be accessed if it's not mounted. Please try to mount it in Disk Utility, then run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and scan the disk to recover lost data.
- How can I find the lost data from the scan result?
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard offers data filtering and search functions. You can filter the files by size and type, or search them by file/folder name or file extension.
- Why cannot I recover 2GB data for free?
- It is recommended to check the version installed is Free or Trial because they are different versions. The Trial has data preview function but cannot save any files, while the Free version enables to recover 2 GB files. The default free space is 500 MB and you may share the product on social media to get another 1.5GB.
- Why cannot the recovered files be opened?
- A file is saved as 2 parts on the storage device: directory information (which contains a file name, timestamp and size info, etc.) and data content. If the files with original file names and folder structures cannot be opened, one possible reason is the corrupted directory information. There is still a chance to recover the data content with the RAW Recovery method in our software.
Recoverit Data Recovery For Mac
- How long does it take to scan the drive?
- It strongly depends on the capacity of your hard drive and the performance of your computer. As a reference, hard drive recoveries can be completed in around 10 to 12 hours for a 1-TB healthy hard drive in general conditions.