You can Download Commander One PRO Pack from our site for free
Commander One PRO Pack
Commander One is a versatile tool for easily managing large numbers of files and folders on your Mac. The professional two-panel file manager Commander One is written in Swift and has everything you need to effectively manage files and folders on your Mac:
Description of Commander One PRO 2.5.1 (3320) Commander One PRO Pack is a dual-pane file manager for OS X based on Swift, which allows you to manage your files in the best possible way. It allows you to see all hidden files on your Mac, you can change the name of any file or folder when moving it, work with local and network drives. Commander One is a dual-pane file manager for macOS, created entirely in Swift.The app is developed by Eltima Software. Apart from basic operations such as creating and managing folders, deleting, copying, moving and renaming files, it also provides functionality that default OS X file manager does not. Commander One PRO Pack is a dual-pane file manager for OS X based on Swift, which allows you to manage your files in the best possible way. It allows you to see all hidden files on your Mac, you can change the name of any file or folder when moving it, work with local and network drives.
One of the most challenging things when switching to OS X is learning to get by without a dual pane file manager. Commander One Pro is a Mac app that tries to bring to Apple enthusiasts most of.
- Create, delete, open, move and rename files and folders;
- Use regular expressions to search for files;
- Select the most convenient view mode;
- Unlimited number of tabs;
- File operation queue;
- Setting up hotkeys;
- History, Favorites, and more.
CommanderOne is also a fast FTP client. It also allows you to work with and search for multiple types of archives. You can integrate your Dropbox into Commander One for quick and easy access.
- Access to remote servers via FTP or SFTP;
- Two-panel interface for the most efficient operation;
- Manage queuing operations.
Connection of the RTM devices:
You can easily connect your RTM devices and access their contents – simply connect your device to the Mac and it will be available as a drive in Commander One.
Commander One Pro For Macbook Air
Supports various types of ZIP, RAR, TBZ, TGZ, 7z archives with search capability.
- Add any number of Dropbox accounts to CommanderOne;
- Connect files to Dropbox without installing the client on your Mac and copying the data;
- Share links from the Dropbox folder directly with CommanderOne.
Also recommended to you Deskshare My Screen Recorder Pro
Requirements: macOS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Commander One PRO Pack 2.5.1 (3317) MacOS – (48.9 Mb)
|Operating system||OS X v.10.9.x - 10.11.x|
|Available in||English, French, German, Dutch|
|Type||File manager, FTP client, Archiver|
|License||Free or paid|
Commander One is a dual-pane file manager for macOS, created entirely in Swift. The app is developed by Eltima Software.
Apart from basic operations such as creating and managing folders, deleting, copying, moving and renaming files, it also provides functionality that default OS X file manager does not. The app exploits the classic dual-pane interface ideology, offers multi-tab browsing, advanced search, hotkeys setup, ZIP support; displays hidden files, allows renaming files or folders when moving, working with local and network drives. So-called Brief mode is meant for browsing many files and folders.
There is a paid edition of this application known as PRO Pack. Its extra benefits include built-in FTP client; ability to mount MTP and iOS devices; RAR, TBZ, TGZ, 7z formats support; Dropbox integration; Terminal emulator and more. Positioned as an app for ‘Mac power users’, Commander One replicates the functionality of a namebrand dual-pane file manager, but also has features aimed specifically at OS X users.
Commander One Pro For Macbook Pro
MacWorld rated Commander One as 3.5 out of 5 stars, concluding that it adds some useful functions to the standardFinder, but it was let down by its user interface and bugs in some of its functions, in particular with built-in FTP manager; the article was later updated with a notice that the problem with FTP manager had been solved by a subsequent update (version 1.2).
TechRepublic's review mentions that Commander One offers convenient efficiencies and simplifies the workflow with its dual pane interface and a number of features, like FTP client, compression support, Terminal Emulator and Dropbox integration. In general author finds it a handy application to use.
Tom Nelson in his review of Commander One on About.com highlights the app's features, including File Viewer, FTP/SFTP/FTPS client, Dropbox integration, view modes etc., and draws the conclusion that 'Commander One provides additional file management capabilities at a very reasonable price (free), and offers more advanced functions as add-ons that you can purchase or not, depending on your needs.' 
- ^'Free dual-pane file manager for Mac OS X - Commander One'. eltima.com. Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- ^Mac360, 08-12-15Archived 2015-09-19 at the Wayback Machine
- ^Commander One Adds Dual-Pane Browsing to OS X's Finder, Lifehacker, 08-17-15
- ^This app is everything OS X Finder wants to be, Cult of Mac, 08-18-15
- ^MacTrast, 08-17-15
- ^Commander is a useful 'Finder alternative' for power usersArchived 2015-12-22 at the Wayback Machine, Apple World Today, 08-17-15
- ^Commander One Pro for Mac, Softpedia, 08-26-15
- ^Bookwalter, J.R. (November 23, 2015). 'Commander One Pro review: A free Finder alternative for power users'. Macworld. Retrieved 22 December 2015.
- ^Eckel, Erik (October 12, 2015). 'Commander One offers Mac users a potent Finder alternative'. TechRepublic. Retrieved 22 December 2015.
- ^Nelson, Tom (October 15, 2015). 'Commander One: Tom's Mac Software Pick Dual-Pane File Management Powerhouse'. About.com. Retrieved 22 December 2015.