The best and the most secure VPN client for MacOS X. VPN for MacOS is one of the best ways to hide your IP. Our VPN is easy to use, and is specially designed for MacOS X. It allows to bypass blocking by country or IP address, guaranteeing security and privacy. To connect to the Cloud Management Platform using VPN from a Mac OS X computer, you need to perform these steps: Download and install an OpenVPN client for Mac OS X. Download your VPN client config file (called 'client.ovpn'). Run the OpenVPN client with the downloaded client config file. A popular OpenVPN client for Mac OS X is Tunnelblick. Viscosity is a first class VPN client, providing everything you need to establish fast and secure OpenVPN connections on both macOS and Windows. Viscosity caters to both users new to VPNs and experts alike, providing secure and reliable VPN connections.
Hello! This tutorial will guide you how to set up OpenVPN client on Mac OS X Yosemite (compatible MacOS X Mountain Lion and Mavericks). Please note, that for more features, you can always install our free VPN software for Mac OS, which includes also OpenVPN protocol.
Setup OpenVPN client on Mac OS X
1. Download TunnelBlick :
Tunnelblick is an Open Source software tools that creates an SSL VPN to our servers. Please download the Tunnelblick image from the link below.
2. Download Configuration files. Go to Client Area –> Packages –> click on your package’s name. Scroll down, find “OpenVPN config files” line and press on “Download for all operating systems OpenVPN config” (!).
3. Unzip this file to your Downloads folder
4. Install TunnelBlick. Locate the TunnelBlick file in Downloads ( see screenshot above ) and double-click on TunnelBlick icon for installation.
5. When you see the security warning, select Open.
6. Authentication. Tunnelblick needs special permission to install. When prompted please confirm your local computer password, this is the Administration password on your Mac and not related to your account with us.
7. Once you see the Installation succeeded window, select on Launch to continue.
8. If this is the first time you have run Tunnelblick as a particular user, or the first time after certain Tunnelblick upgrades, the following windows may appear. At the welcome screen, select on I have configuration files.
9. Next, select on OK at the Add a Configuration window.
10. Now quit TunnelBlick
11. Go to your Downloads folder and open configuration directory
12. Right click on the config file you want to add – select “open with” – “Other…”
13. Select TunnelBlick from “Applications” and click on “open”
14. Run Tunnelblick and you should be able to see new config file added. Click on it
15. Next you’ll be prompted to type your VPN username and password
16. Now you’re good to go.
Configure Openvpn Client Mac Os X24.04.201513:53 in
Openvpn Client For Mac Os X
Tunnelblick helps you control OpenVPN® VPNs on macOS. It is Free Software that puts its users first. There are no ads, no affiliate marketers, no tracking — we don't even keep logs of your IP address or other information. We just supply open technology for fast, easy, private, and secure control of VPNs.
Tunnelblick comes as a ready-to-use application with all necessary binaries and drivers (including OpenVPN, easy-rsa, and tun/tap drivers). No additional installation is necessary — just add your OpenVPN configuration and encryption information.
To use Tunnelblick you need access to a VPN server: your computer is one end of the tunnel and the VPN server is the other end. For more information, see Getting VPN Service.
Tunnelblick is licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 2 and may be distributed only in accordance with the terms of that license.
OpenVPN is a registered trademark of OpenVPN Inc.