I have looked for a while now. I have found a download page here:
- Download File Camouflage 2.2.2 for Mac from our website for free. This Mac application is an intellectual property of LDYSoft. Our built-in antivirus checked this Mac download and rated it as 100% safe. The latest version of the application can be downloaded for Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
- Nov 7, 2018 - Explore Andmar Design's board 'MacBook Camouflage Skins Decals' on Pinterest. See more ideas about Macbook, Camouflage, Macbook skin.
The latest date on anything I can find here is from 2015.
This update is ONLY for Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or later. Users on Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger should NOT upgrade. More information is available here. (.) Confirmed to work on OS X 10.9. Added 'Install Screen Saver' option under the 'Extras' menu; Fixed & optimized code for populating list of screen savers.
Another page directs me to use the boot camp assistant, but it requires that I have a thumb drive (ready to be reformatted), and I must reboot into MacOS I'm not going to do that. In anticipation to some responses, we can argue about it if you want but it'll be a waste of energy.
Many other situations would involve going to a web page and downloading an installer so I'm asking here for what I'm missing.
Thank you for responses that stick to the point and answer the question.
I felt like showing a bit more of the process:
1) 'install Windows on a Mac with Boot Camp Assistant' https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201468
Ok this looks useful but the process is written for a fresh format and install of Windows.
Here's a link for:
2) 'If the Boot Camp Installer Doesn't Open...' https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208495
Ok that's cool now I know I'm looking for some 'Boot Camp Installer' that needs to run on my Windows side
3) But of course there's no link to a 'Boot Camp Installer' I needed to use the Assistant from the MacOS side and the thumb drive.
4) Wait wait, here's a section called 'If you can't download or save the Windows support software:'
Oh, but this section just troubleshoots problems you have with formatting your USB drive and with USB drive recommendations.
I don't know why it's like this. Any other system would just have an installer and even an update agent for download. Is apple protecting IP and software licenses. Possible. Are they keeping users from downloading the wrong versions of stuff? Possible but there are other ways to do that.
Mac Os For My Mac
They made a choice to handhold users through disk formatting instead of just having a download.
Mac Os List
MacBook Pro 13', macOS 10.14
Latest Os For Mac