See full list on digitaltrends.com. For most Mac users, Safari does the job but it is for away from being the best Mac browser that you can use. There are many options for selecting the best browsers for MAC, some would go with the all-time favorite Google Chrome Browser, while some are fans of Firefox. But there are some other worthy contenders that you should definitely check out. The first on the list is “Safari“. It’s a very well known Web Browser by Apple users as it comes.
How to change your default web browser
Chrome Web Browser for Mac. The Top most browser for Mac that we recommend is Google. May 27, 2019 Question: Q: Web browser for Lion Mac OS X 10.7.5 Those who in 2019 still run a Mac that is stuck with OS X 10.7.5 Lion because of hardware limitations can still use Waterfox version 56.2.10 from May 2019.
- Make sure that the other web browser is installed.
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click General.
- Choose a web browser from the ”Default web browser” menu.
How to change your default email app
- Make sure that the other email app is installed. Although you might be able to use a web browser for email (webmail), a web browser isn't an email app.
- Open the Mail app.
- Choose Mail > Preferences, then click General.
- Choose an email app from the ”Default email reader” menu.
You might be prompted to add an email account before you can change the setting in Mail. If you don't want to do that, check the preferences of the other email app. You might be able to set a default email app from there.
Browser For Mac Os X 10.7.5
Change the default web browser or email app on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.