From MyPhoneData: Blackberry Extractor is the world's only software for Mac which helps extract and recover data from blackberry backup files to your computer. Fortunately, the BlackBerry Desktop Manager program available for Mac OS X supports synchronizing with different applications, including Outlook 2011. If you have a previous version of the.
- Help and manuals Apps BlackBerry Link for Mac OS BlackBerry Link for Mac OS Version: 1.2.2 About backing up and resoring data Using BlackBerry Link, you can back up and resore mos of the data on your BlackBerry device. You can back up your settings, phone hisory, fonts, saved.
- Get started with application development for Cascades and BlackBerry 10 by downloading the SDK. Download and install the simulator to ensure you have everything for BlackBerry 10 development. Download for Mac OS X - BlackBerry Native.
- Select the option.
- In the field, specify the URL of theMicrosoft Exchange Onlineserver. In the Redirect URI field, specify the URI that you entered in the portal. In most configurations, this field should be left blank.
- In the field, specify the tenant ID ofOffice365server that you want to connect to during setup. If you do not specify a value, a value of 'common' is used. In most configurations, this field should be left blank.
- In the field, specify theMicrosoft Azureapp ID for . For information on how obtain anAzureID, see Obtain an Azure app ID for BlackBerry Work for Windows and macOS. In most configurations, this field should be left blank.
Blackberry Link For Mac Os
System requirements for BlackBerry Desktop Software for Mac OS X
- BlackBerry Desktop Software for Mac 2.4
- BlackBerry OS version 6 to 7.1
- BlackBerry Device Software 4.2 to 5.0
- Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.8.2
The following requirements must be met to install and use the BlackBerry Desktop Software on a Mac computer:
- Running BlackBerry Device Software 4.2 to 5.0 or BlackBerry OS version 6 to 7.1
- A media card inserted or built-in media storage (for media sync).
- Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.8.2
- An active Internet connection
- A user account with administrative privileges
- For media sync:
- iTunes 10.5.2 to 10.7 (to sync music from the computer to the smartphone)
- iPhoto '08 to '11 (to import pictures and videos from the smartphone to the computer)
BlackBerry Desktop Software 2.4 is not supported on a Mac running OS X Leopard 10.5.8.
Organizer data syncing is no longer supported on Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9, since Apple has removed SyncServices. See Article 35311 for more information.