Now, you can dependably, reliably sync ANY BlackBerry to your Mac. Simply download PocketMac for BlackBerry, install it, then hook up your BlackBerry and you're all set. It syncs the following to.This release of and
BlackBerry Work for macOSfeatures the following enhancements:
- Fortunately, the BlackBerry Desktop Manager program available for Mac OS X supports synchronizing with different applications, including Outlook 2011. If you have a previous version of the.
- . Contact your IT administrator for any help with setting up BlackBerry Work. Take care of business simply, elegantly and securely with BlackBerry Work. Stay on top of your business email, schedule and join meetings, and manage your contacts with an easy to use, all-in-one app.
- Administrators can now add custom extensions for BlackBerry Access.
- Administrators can now add multiple URLs to the EWS server policy.
- Administrators can now allow users to set avatars.
- Users can now print from BlackBerry Access and BlackBerry Work.
- Users can now open more than one compose email window at a time.
- Users can now set classifications and caveats for emails.
- Users can now set High Priority or Low Priority on emails.
- Users are now warned if they are sending an email to a domain that is not in their trusted domains list.
- New keyboard shortcuts for Reply (Cmd+R), Reply All (Shift+Cmd+R), Delete email (Cmd+D), and Forward email (Cmd+J).
- When users set an email signature, it is no longer synchronized with the server.
- Profile pictures are displayed in BlackBerry Work if they are set on the server.
- SCEP support
- For device OS compatibility, see the Mobile/Desktop OS and Enterprise Applications Compatibility Matrix.
Blackberry Link Mac Os High Sierra
- 18.104.22.168 >BlackBerry Access for macOS22.214.171.1242
- 126.96.36.199 >BlackBerry Access for macOS188.8.131.52 > 184.108.40.2062
- 220.127.116.119 >BlackBerry Access for macOS18.104.22.1682 (upgrade from last beta)
Blackberry Os Phones
On the settings tab, configure the following settings:
Blackberry Work For Macos
- Select the option.
- In the field, specify the URL of theMicrosoft Exchange Onlineserver. In the Redirect URI field, specify the URI that you entered in the portal. In most configurations, this field should be left blank.
- In the field, specify the tenant ID ofOffice365server that you want to connect to during setup. If you do not specify a value, a value of 'common' is used. In most configurations, this field should be left blank.
- In the field, specify theMicrosoft Azureapp ID for . For information on how obtain anAzureID, see Obtain an Azure app ID for BlackBerry Work for Windows and macOS. In most configurations, this field should be left blank.