- Page 35 Operation - Apogee ONE User’s Guide Mac OS: Using ONE with Cubase/Nuendo 1. In the Cubase menu bar, choose Devices Device Setup. In the Devices Column, click VST Audio System. Select ONE in the ASIO Driver pop-up menu. Page 36 Operation - Apogee ONE User’s Guide Mac OS: Using ONE with Cubase/Nuendo (continued) 11.
- On the other question, hidden iOS gem- novation xio. 2 in 2 out audio interface (one Mic in, one line, just like the apogee), actual line outs separate from headphone jack, plus it's a midi controller (usb and 5 pin), PLUS it's a great virtual analog synth that is easy to program, and it.
Since Audacity doesn’t support ASIO drivers without advanced modification of the program, using Apogee ONE, Duet and Quartet with Audacity requires these specific steps:
- SAMPLE RATES MUST BE MATCHED MANUALLY in:
- Control Panel > Sound > Playback > (Select Apogee Interface) > Properties > Advanced
- Control Panel > Sound > Recording > (Select Apogee Interface) > Properties > Advanced
- Audacity App > Project Rate
- In Audacity, set Audio Host to MME.
- In Audacity, click input meters to start monitoring of the input. If no audio is heard, choose Audacity > Transport > Rescan Audio Devices.
Apogee One For Mac Drivers
Apogee ONE for Mac The Swiss Army Knife for Personal Recording and Audio Production. Apogee ONE is an all-in-one portable, USB audio interface that gives you everything you need to make professional recordings on the go.