2Do Task Manager is simple to use, but jam-packed with time-saving features, 2Do is the productivity tool that meets your need for speed.
2Do values your tasks. Periodic automatic backups are created for you which can be transferred from one machine to another or from the iOS version of 2Do to the Mac and vice versa. Save & restore of external backups; FLUID. Adding and editing tasks. Among the many aspects of 2Do, Mac users can sync their iPhone and iPod Touch with iCal and mail, receive push notifications, and receive email alerts to remind them of upcoming tasks. The main page of 2Do provides users with a screen that displays multiple tabs, listing all of their tasks in however many categories the user has chosen to. 2Do is the task manager I’ve been using since August. I’m planning to write about it – the app is just so feature-rich, I’m still exploring all its possibilities. In the meantime, 2Do’s developer has announced today an optional $2.99 add-on that will soon enable 2Do users to capture emails directly from the app. 2Do was designed to meet your need for speed. Quickly enter your thoughts and ideas before you forget. Quick Add on iOS allows you to enter multiple tasks in a matter of seconds. Quick Entry on Mac, on the other hand, is a full-fledged task editor accessible from anywhere and at any time, including when 2Do.
Simple to use, but jam-packed with time-saving features, 2Do is the productivity tool that meets your need for speed. Jot down multiple tasks in a matter of seconds with Quick Entry, and stay on top of them using color-coded lists that are supported by an exhaustive set of sort, focus, tag, location, and date range filters. You can batch schedule tasks with a simple drag and drop and ensure nothing slips through the cracks with location-based alerts that ring whenever there’s something to do nearby.
- Keep related tasks & projects together w/ color-coded lists and list groups
- Add URLs, addresses, or Google searches to your tasks
- Keep your devices in sync w/ support for Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV) or Toodledo
- Get automatic alerts when there’s something to be done nearby
- Rapidly add tasks on the go w/ Quick Entry
- Stay organized w/ sort, focus, tag, location & date range filters
- Build your own advanced search queries & make them into smart lists
- Mac App Store: 4.8 Stars – 108 reviews
- Cult of Mac: “The best task manager for iOS, 2Do, is now available for your Mac.”
- Appstorm: “An excellent task manager with tons of features, a great UI, and an excellent iOS companion app.”
- TUAW: “2Do is a great choice for 99% of the Mac owners who are looking for a robust task manager to handle a variety of home and work tasks.”
What’s the Difference Between a Standard & Lifetime License?
Great question! A Standard License issues full access to the app and all minor updates for life. Minor updates usually include fixes to bugs that surface post-launch. As you know, when an app gets a major update (and advances to the next version e.g. V2, V3, V4), older versions often grow obsolete. Perhaps it no longer works properly with your new computer or OS, or maybe you’re simply missing out on serious improvements and experiencing some major FOMO.
That’s why a Lifetime License is so appealing. You’ll get a lifetime of major updates, and inevitably a world of new features that are beyond our current imagination. Many of our Lifetime License options are exclusive offers, at the web’s best prices.
2do Mac Shortcuts
- Requires MacOS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Optimized for MacOS 10.13 High Sierra or later
- iOS 10.3 or later
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Includes all major and minor updates
- Restrictions: single user license
- Max number of devices: 5
- Version 2.5.8
About the Developer
Beehive, the company behind 2Do, is a truly “indie” company with 2Do a truly organic, “home grown” product.
The company is run and managed by Fahad Gilani. Fahad’s diverse set of past experiences and exposure has resulted in him successfully running the show since 2009. He continues to passionately design, code, craft and maintain 2Do on all currently supported platforms. Contrary to popular belief, there are no venture capitalists, shareholders, stakeholders – or elves for that matter, involved in the making of these apps.
This personal take allows him to remain solemnly committed to the product he works on for a living, and to the company’s overall success.
2do For Mac
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 15 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.